Some Simpsons Shorts

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score

Duane

Reaction score
You have any clips of Comic Book Guy? He always kills me.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Duane said:
You have any clips of Comic Book Guy? He always kills me.

I don't, but thats an excellent idea! I'm also a Family Guy fan and was going to do a bit of Stewie (Hard to make gifs because 99% of his comedy is his talking, not his movement). I'll have to look up a clip of Comic Book Guy where he's at the dry cleaners and complains about how the Joker ripped his costume.

Here's the other clip I had (But it's with Homer/Marge):

No TV and No Beer Make Homer something something

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Thanks for the clips.

I like your new sig... but I really miss your old avatar. That look from Al was just priceless. I used to open up threads of yours just to crack myself up looking at your avatar. The new one's ok, but no where near as funny as the old one. Just my $.02

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'd like to request the clip where Homer explains to Marge that owning the Denver Broncos is not nearly as cool as owning the Cowboys. It's from the Scorpio episode.

jamez25

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I'd like to request the clip where Homer explains to Marge that owning the Denver Broncos is not nearly as cool as owning the Cowboys. It's from the Scorpio episode.
lol, I remember that one...went something like this:
Marge: well i think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.
Homer:Oh Marge, you just don't understand.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Danny White said:

Ahhh, the 'You Only Move Twice" episode, Here are 2 clips from that show (This episode has tons of potential).

Homer, What is your dream?

Awwww, the Denver Broncos???

I'm thinking of going back to the old avatar as well, will probably do it later on...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Thanks for the clips.

I like your new sig... but I really miss your old avatar. That look from Al was just priceless. I used to open up threads of yours just to crack myself up looking at your avatar. The new one's ok, but no where near as funny as the old one. Just my $.02

You are dead on about that Al avatar...cracked me up everytime.

Had that innocent/scared look about it.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You are dead on about that Al avatar...cracked me up everytime.

Had that innocent/scared look about it.

al.gif

The look of a man who has just been caught... um... loving himself a bit too much. Not that I know anything about that!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
al.gif

The look of a man who has just been caught... um... loving himself a bit too much. Not that I know anything about that!

hahaha...it still makes me laugh.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Uhhh, geee, thanks but don't put yourself out.... no, really, you do so much for us already!!

:D

(mandatory neccessary characters needed to make a post)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Duane said:
Thanks man that kicked butt!!!

That was pretty funny. :D I always thought between all the reruns I catch of the Simpsons I had seen all the episodes but I never saw that one or the Denver Broncos one. I'll have to pick up those DVD sets. :cool: