Some sleepers

J-DOG

Reaction score
TOBY ZIEGLER-wr-Northwestern State(La)
Speed was eye-opening at the Las Vegas All-American Classic after finishing career as the school's career leader in receptions, kickoff returns, kick returns and all-purpose yardage while also erasing NFL All-Pro returner Terrance McGee's records in punt return yardage. Best years came early in his career. Is every bit as good of a returner as Ravens All-Pro B.J. Sams was in college.
ALBERT STINSON-OT-Jackson State
Did not play in 2004 because of academics but has frame and quick feet of an NFL left tackle, with measurables(6-4, 321lbs, 5.14) to intrigue teams enough to invite him to camp.
BRANDON GUILLORY-DE-Lousiana-Monroe
Entered the program as a walk-on receiver and made a mark on sp. teams and then as a linebacker before being moved to end. Coaches have clocked him as low as the 4.4s in the 40, and he plays like a terror off the edge.
JASON HATCHER-DE-Grambling State
A 6-5, 285-pounder with verified 4.8 speed, Hatcher showed great strength at the point and has the size, arm length and natural strength that is in heavy demand in "30" fronts. Can be a 4-3 base end or a five-technique in a 3-4 defense.
ANTWAN MARSH-S-Pikesville(Ky)
Measurables(6-2, 219lbs, 4.42) alone will attract interest.Has lined up at outside linebacker,free safety,receiver and as a returner and is a shredded physical speciman. The NAIA All-America safety has a ways to go before his instincts catch up with his athletic ability, but he still led the team in tackles(70) and finished second on the team in all-purpose yards (679) with contributions in all phases.

Pokes28

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on this.

Nice list. Some names that I'm going to have to investigate further. I've gotten through about 1/3rd of my info to date.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

VACowboy

Reaction score
Toby Ziegler -- Isn't he communications director for President Bartlett?

J-DOG

Reaction score
I wanna know more about Antwan Marsh.
His size and speed make him an interesting prospect.
He could be a down the road project at FS for us.
Wasn't Darren Woodson about that same size when he came out?

ghst187

Reaction score
i like the DE from Syracuse, i forget his name, but considering we have Cuse connections....and he's ideal DE/LB with good size, serious speed and strength...could be a good pick in the late rounds.