Some TC shots from the past few days...lots of pics

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
:damn:

There's my commentary on your commentary. :D

lol, that's funny b/c I actually have that .gif on my computer too and I use it on other boards

touche, my man

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SupermanXx said:
what the hell are you talking about? stop wasting space in this awesome thread and comment on the awesome pics like I did, blind boy

OK...I really like the pic of little JJ juking out Carp...that must have been cool!

T.O. looked crazy, as usual...but funny...

It might just be me...but, this whole team looks MUCH bigger then last year...

:star:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Nice pics. But, why the "extensive" commentary Henson's photo as compared to the other pics?

Seems a little "agendaized" to me.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Nice pics. But, why the "extensive" commentary Henson's photo as compared to the other pics?

Seems a little "agendaized" to me.

Not at all! No offense, but you're either a blind Henson homer or don't understand the game.

Have you seen some of his pics. He has some great shots of receivers catching the ball, defenders making some great plays, and the way he does it is by reading the QB's eyes just like the defenders so he can figure out where to get the camera quickly.

IMO, he's just saying it like it is. Henson is easy to read. When the cameraman can read his eyes that easy, you KNOW the defensive backs can too!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Not at all! No offense, but you're either a blind Henson homer or don't understand the game.

Have you seen some of his pics. He has some great shots of receivers catching the ball, defenders making some great plays, and the way he does it is by reading the QB's eyes just like the defenders so he can figure out where to get the camera quickly.

IMO, he's just saying it like it is. Henson is easy to read. When the cameraman can read his eyes that easy, you KNOW the defensive backs can too!

Thank you TrueBlue.

Not trying to have an agenda. In fact, I was one hoping to see Henson succeed. I havent seen it yet, and from what I have seen, his development seems very similar to what I have already witnessed. Last year at TC, I was on the other side of the fence, a lil' farther away from the action. This time I am closer, and hear and see what the folks on the field are seeing/ saying. When the D-backs are "predicting" their INT's, something isnt right.

I think we are all in the same boat on this. We all want to have depth at every position. Who knows, maybe Henson makes a huge turnaround. I'm just saying I havent seen it yet, and documented it with photos.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

Uh...I was speaking within the context of the photo where the commentary was given. There really was nothing that I could tell from that picture with respect to what the said commentary described.

That is what led me to make the statement that I made.

Aikman said one of the most overrated negative comments is that a QB stares down his receiver because the QB has to look at the receiver he's throwing to. Also, this staring down of receivers really only matters in zone coverage. From what I saw of Henson in Europe, he tended to go through his progressions quite well.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Uh...I was speaking within the context of the photo where the commentary was given. There really was nothing that I could tell from that picture with respect to what the said commentary described.

That is what led me to make the statement that I made.

Aikman said one of the most overrated negative comments is that a QB stares down his receiver because the QB has to look at the receiver he's throwing to. Also, this staring down of receivers really only matters in zone coverage. From what I saw of Henson in Europe, he tended to go through his progressions quite well.

If Aikman said that, I have a feeling his comments apply more for vets who get criticized about it than rookies. (like Bledsoe) A lot of defenders have field days with young QBs who lock on too much. Cali even stated that the passes were continually in danger of getting picked off.

And just wanna say that I want Henson to succeed too. Hell, I just want another young franchise QB on this team!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
Thank you TrueBlue.

Not trying to have an agenda. In fact, I was one hoping to see Henson succeed. I havent seen it yet, and from what I have seen, his development seems very similar to what I have already witnessed. Last year at TC, I was on the other side of the fence, a lil' farther away from the action. This time I am closer, and hear and see what the folks on the field are seeing/ saying. When the D-backs are "predicting" their INT's, something isnt right.

I think we are all in the same boat on this. We all want to have depth at every position. Who knows, maybe Henson makes a huge turnaround. I'm just saying I havent seen it yet, and documented it with photos.

It'a amazing how a few words can throw you into the middle of a heated QB argument on this board. :D That's nothing. If this had been Quincy Carter & Chad Hutchinson, you would have seen 30 replies by now regarding your brief comment. :laugh1:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calicowboy said:

Thanks for your honest assessment. I find your refreshing information much more informative and less agenda driven than the so called beat reporters. While no one has suggested Henson is setting the world on fire all training camp, I like your reasoning process in your review.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Thanks BDC!

Well we should get a good look at him tonight. I'm hoping he performs well, would be nice to have some tested quality depth at QB. Well as much as a test as pre-season can provide.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
BP made the Notre Dame alumni get up after practice one day and sing their fight song.
http://i106.***BLOCKED***/albums/m265/calicowboy_2006/IMG_2457.jpg

I had another one which showed all the dreadlocks singing "I shot the sheriff"...including Davis, Rector, Barber, Green, etc. That one was kinda funny too. Cant find it now though.
Julius (21) and Fasano (47) are the ND alums. Who is 59? Or is he just standing and applauding?