Somebody call or email Nors

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
make sure he is ok....he may be on suicide watch......

I am being serious here....

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
No, everything is OK. THe Patsies are the greatest team in the history of the NFL, just ask him. 18-0

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
lol

I do feel bad, to a degree, for some of the Pats fans. But this still makes me chuckle.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Anyone seen our good friend Nors? I checked the member list and he last logged on 12 hours ago! :confused:

I hope he is alright?

:eek:

MC KAos

Reaction score
hes probably too upset about the patriots losing and at the same time trying to come up with some other argument about how rondo is better than tony parker

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;1940937 said:
Anyone seen our good friend Nors? I checked the member list and he last logged on 12 hours ago! :confused:

I hope he is alright?

:eek:
Patience. Right now, he's ripping down his Tom Brady Fathead poster. He'll be back as soon as he orders a brand new one.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;1940944 said:
hes probably too upset about the patriots losing and at the same time trying to come up with some other argument about how rondo is better than tony parker

i love your sig.....that is classic......you should take that one to the ESPN Suns board......u would be banned within 1 minute

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Dont you know..........Tomorrow Nors will show up with his new Giants SB Champs sig.........he is a Giants fan ever since that 4th down incompletion to Moss.....

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
haha he is probably posting on some Patriots board on how sad he is that his daddy Tom Brady lost

MC KAos

Reaction score
DallasEast;1940950 said:
Patience. Right now, he's ripping down his Tom Brady Fathead poster. He'll be back as soon as he orders a brand new one.

Da Hammer;1940961 said:
haha he is probably posting on some Patriots board on how sad he is that his daddy Tom Brady lost

:laugh2: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh1:

Biggems;1940954 said:
i love your sig.....that is classic......you should take that one to the ESPN Suns board......u would be banned within 1 minute

ya, i love how they call us "the sterns" seeing as how he has changed the rules to stop teams like the spurs and pistons from winning championships and we are still kicking A**

Biggems;1940959 said:
Dont you know..........Tomorrow Nors will show up with his new Giants SB Champs sig.........he is a Giants fan ever since that 4th down incompletion to Moss.....

no, he is WAY too loyal to the whole new england scene

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
zrinkill;1940984 said:
bbgun is also MIA ..... maybe they are together.

they are consoling each other and listening to Culture Club

"I know all there is to know about the crying game" :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I just wanted to know where that "the Pats will probably lay 50 on the Giants" because of all the talk about the cheating Patsys.

Oh well...I know Nors is a diehard Cowboy fan anyway, so no worries from me.

:) (yeah, right)!

MC KAos

Reaction score
its just kinda weird that he likes all these boston teams and then randomly likes the cowboys, its strange, like me, im at least all in one state!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
5Stars;1941004 said:
I just wanted to know where that "the Pats will probably lay 50 on the Giants" because of all the talk about the cheating Patsys.

Oh well...I know Nors is a diehard Cowboy fan anyway, so no worries from me.

:) (yeah, right)!

that is what I thought. I thought much like steve young thought, something like 42-10 pats.

I find it odd that brady never forced the ball all game to moss and then the last two plays were just careless bombs to moss.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;1941010 said:
its just kinda weird that he likes all these boston teams and then randomly likes the cowboys, its strange, like me, im at least all in one state!

well I like the Cowboys, Spurs, Astros, Longhorns, Islanders (my alma mater)........and then the Pittsburgh Penguins

The first NHL game I saw.....was Pittsburgh. They were the Penguins and I love Penguins. Then I saw this Mario guy...and he was freakin awesome......I was hooked. So they became my favorite team......Texas didn't even have a hockey team at the time, so I couldn't pick a lonestar team. I hate the Dallas North Stars....actually I hate all hockey teams, except Pittsburgh. But I don't really follow hockey anymore.....except in the Olympics.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;1940990 said:
they are consoling each other and listening to Culture Club

"I know all there is to know about the crying game" :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
In honor of Nors tonight :wink2: --> Crying music

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DallasEast;1941019 said:
In honor of Nors tonight :wink2: --> Crying music

i love this song....and i am a fan of culture club...in fact i love 80s music. My favorite band is The Cure.....I also like Depeche Mode, New Order, Erasure, Duran Duran, A Flock of Seagulls, ABC, Human League, etc....