Somebody call or email Nors

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
he is writing letters to Mr.Kraft informing him on his bad decision to let Ty Law go.

U guys remember the Nors"bring ty law to dallas" movement?

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, im sure he isnt gonna like hearing the fact that the patriots loss keeps the spurs at least tied with them, or anyone else, for the best team of the decade title

tunahelper

Reaction score
5Stars;1940937 said:
Anyone seen our good friend Nors? I checked the member list and he last logged on 12 hours ago! :confused:

I hope he is alright?

:eek:

It is a new type of pizza that Pizza Hut offers.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors isn't the only one eating crow. I thought the Pats would destroy the Giants. I'm kinda glad I was wrong - fun game to watch and I depsise Brady, Belichek, Seau and several others. The looks on their faces postgame were priceless.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagh, almost as worse as the Skins or Eagles winning a Super Bowl. Eli Manning and Giants own us and go on to win the Super Bowl. Not a good day for a Cowboy fan but thanks for worrying.

I'm in basketball mode anyway!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Nors is far into your heads you are sad :LLOL:
Rough night watching Giants win a SB. Almost as bad as a Eagles or Skins win.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nors;1941255 said:
Yeagh, almost as worse as the Skins or Eagles winning a Super Bowl. Eli Manning and Giants own us and go on to win the Super Bowl. Not a good day for a Cowboy fan but thanks for worrying.

Eli Manning and the Giants "own" us? They beat us by four(4) points AFTER we beat them twice by double(2) digits. Eli threw for 163 yards. That's hardly "owning"....but don't let the tears in your eyes skew the way you see things. So pathetic.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;1941335 said:
Eli Manning and the Giants "own" us? They beat us by four(4) points AFTER we beat them twice by double(2) digits. Eli threw for 163 yards. That's hardly "owning"....but don't let the tears in your eyes skew the way you see things. So pathetic.

Yes,
Dallas bounced by Eli, that was sad

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Nors;1941255 said:

Nors;1941342 said:
Yes,
Dallas bounced by Eli, that was sad

Or in other words...

Nors: "What are you guys gloating about? The Giants beat you too."

Yeah, but at least we weren't undefeated writing books about being 19-0 and trademarking that phrase.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
peplaw06;1941411 said:
Nors: "What are you guys gloating about? The Giants beat you too."

Yeah, but at least we weren't undefeated writing books about being 19-0 and trademarking that phrase.

:lmao:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Yes,

Eli Manning and Giants won the SB, Depressing we could not get past them.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hey, now that Brady has been exposed for the suckubus that he really is, maybe your Patsies can draft Ricky Santos in the seventh! They'll be back in the Bowl in no time!!! :rolleyes:

Championship!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;1941470 said:
Yes,

Eli Manning and Giants won the SB, Depressing we could not get past them.
You were still 18-1. Pretty darned good.

Dcz84

Reaction score
MC KAos;1941010 said:
its just kinda weird that he likes all these boston teams and then randomly likes the cowboys, its strange, like me, im at least all in one state!
Why is that? I live in the heart of Giant's and Bill's country yet I'm a Celtic's, cowboys and Royals fan.