Somebody remind the Cowboys that no team has repeated in the East since 2004

erod

Reaction score
All is not good in Philly. They already shut down two key guys until the opener (one of them Lane Johnson), a starting LB and their backup QB are injured, and they may have lost for the year a DB who was playing well for them last year.
I'd trade their issues for ours right now.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everything is quite in Philly because its not The Cowboys. It will always been louder in Dallas no matter what the situation is.

I thought everyone knew that already??

erod

Reaction score
Everything is quite in Philly because its not The Cowboys. It will always been louder in Dallas no matter what the situation is.

I thought everyone knew that already??
Wasn't quiet when Terrell Owens was there. Or Desean Jackson the first time (he's back in Philly).

Vanilla2

Reaction score
The key for Dallas is the first three games against the Giants, Commanders, and Dolphins.

That has to be 3-0. If so, they need only go 8-5 the rest of the way to win the division most likely.

If they go 2-1 or heaven forbid 1-2, it's going to be a much tougher task to win the East..

Winning the east is always tough. And that crucial beginning of the season is why Jerry needs to quit jerking around and get Zeke back with the team. If he’s all about winning like he says, but we all know that’s questionable.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're preparing free of distraction.

We're us.

Well I guess we are in the Eagles head then, as they prepare for us, as we prepare for the season against all teams. I am sure no one is thinking about the Eagles right now. As they can care less.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If he’s all about winning like he says, but we all know that’s questionable.

I have said it time after time .......he is only about winning when it lines up with his ego.

He would rather look like he is in charge and lose than give someone else credit and win.

That's what T.O. was all about ...... If we won after we got Owens, he could say that him signing Owens was the thing that pushed us over the edge ....... And not Parcells.

erod

Reaction score
Winning the east is always tough. And that crucial beginning of the season is why Jerry needs to quit jerking around and get Zeke back with the team. If he’s all about winning like he says, but we all know that’s questionable.

It's stupifying.

What is the contract difference right now? A couple of million? Get it done!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's about everything but football right now.

Not good. It gets real in three short weeks.

There are three EASY games right out of the shoot, and Dallas has to be 3-0 before the schedule turns ornery. They can't have that awful opener like they did in Carolina last year when they didn't even score until late in the game.

Zeke will be out of shape or not here. Same for Lawrence. Gregory is suspended, and so is his replacement. (How Cowboys is that?) Crawford could possibly be as well, though not likely.

Cooper has a foot problem. Jaylon's knee is swollen. Lee is hobbled. More injuries are certain to come during the preseason. Jones is still out.

Dak's and Zeke's contracts are dominating the headlines, along with Antonio Brown's cryo feet. The Cowboys and the Raiders supplying the circus acts as is the usual.

All the while, Moore is trying to install his wrinkles to the new offense to try to get it off the NFL scoring scrap heap.

There will probably be another off-field crisis by the weekend, and three more by Week 1.

Meanwhile, all is quiet in Philadelphia, which is every bit as good as the Cowboys. They're getting ready for us, and they're focused on football.

That foul stench you smell might be the Cowboys 2019 season. It's not off to a good start.

A lot of hoopla here and there's even Superbowl talk.
The Green beast is as you state quiet and making plans while we're pretending Pollard is Kamara and all of our players will be present and signed come kick-off time.
I expect the Skins and the Giants to be more formidable this season and depending on what happens to Zeke our offense to once again struggle when our running game is shut down.
I take nothing for Granted as I know we still have many question marks on both sides of the ball including coaching and esp our GM.
GL to us either way and GO BOYS!

P.S. A lot will depend which way the FO goes with the contract extensions as I believe they will be crucial for the season and our future.

Sydla

Reaction score
It's about everything but football right now.

Not good. It gets real in three short weeks.

There are three EASY games right out of the shoot, and Dallas has to be 3-0 before the schedule turns ornery. They can't have that awful opener like they did in Carolina last year when they didn't even score until late in the game.

Zeke will be out of shape or not here. Same for Lawrence. Gregory is suspended, and so is his replacement. (How Cowboys is that?) Crawford could possibly be as well, though not likely.

Cooper has a foot problem. Jaylon's knee is swollen. Lee is hobbled. More injuries are certain to come during the preseason. Jones is still out.

Dak's and Zeke's contracts are dominating the headlines, along with Antonio Brown's cryo feet. The Cowboys and the Raiders supplying the circus acts as is the usual.

All the while, Moore is trying to install his wrinkles to the new offense to try to get it off the NFL scoring scrap heap.

There will probably be another off-field crisis by the weekend, and three more by Week 1.

Meanwhile, all is quiet in Philadelphia, which is every bit as good as the Cowboys. They're getting ready for us, and they're focused on football.

That foul stench you smell might be the Cowboys 2019 season. It's not off to a good start.

Eagles have their own issues, especially on the injury front. It ain't peaches and cream up in Philly either.

But having said that, I think the Eagles are every bit as good as us and likely have a better coaching staff. So 2019 is going to be a real dogfight.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys are a circus. That's who we are.

We even know the exact day it came to town.

54010c941f0be.image.jpg