Someone Ask Shaq Who The Dawgs Now!

Kwyn

Reaction score
It was all misquoted. We told him how much he would see the field here vs the street LB’s he would have to beat out in Philly. Easy choice for anyone that will never be elite again and knows he could never have proved us wrong and won more playing time. In a room of dogsht in Philly though… he’d fit right in!
This is the reality. People want to be outraged. It’s part of the fan (USA) culture to just go to nuclear.

To be honest, for his career, and what he needs to reset headed into the off-season, he made a smart decision.

I doubt emotions played a role and anyone mad that he said nice things about his new team, I mean, come on.

You want him to say “Cowboys are awesome and they are the team to beat but I signed with these guys because I’ll get more snaps.”

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t blame Leonard for rejoining his old defensive coach. Don’t take it so personally.
I guess it depends on what he was looking for. Eagles had a bigger need, more likely to resign him. If he wanted to make an impact he would have had more freedom to do so in Dallas. He seemed to lack confidence in himself and picked the team with less talent.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
On one play he was destroyed as he was cut down and sent into the stands. Ferguson ran him over on one play. We escaped another bad signing. Eagles have signed 3 useless players. Byard has been a disappointment, Julio is useless and now Leonard looks like a dud. Desperate Eagles and Roseman have messed up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Shaq is washed. No need to see more. Glad as heck we dodged a massive bullet. The guy is slow. Eagles are a team limping around yet denying they indeed have a limp. Other teams see it and will play accordingly. We are hitting our stride.

Rayman70

Reaction score
On one play he was destroyed as he was cut down and sent into the stands. Ferguson ran him over on one play. We escaped another bad signing. Eagles have signed 3 useless players. Byard has been a disappointment, Julio is useless and now Leonard looks like a dud. Desperate Eagles and Roseman have messed up.
yeah Byrd has been washed. Dude is done.