Someone check on the haters

starfan1

Reaction score
Ok yes Dak fumbled early stupid play but you don’t have much else piss and moan about him today

check in pappy and khalidi they were pretty quiet today

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Your very simple minded if this win excites you. It’s part of the mediocre problem that has been accepted here for 20+ yrs

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
As someone said before well see at the end of the year. I'm not celebrating if we go 10-6 and get eliminated in the first round. I want sb's.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Your very simple minded if this win excites you. It’s part of the mediocre problem that has been accepted here for 20+ yrs

Simple minded? I guarantee you called “game” and feel foolish now. So sorry to ruin your day.

Oh, and it’s “you’re.” Perhaps get that right before calling others simple minded.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ok yes Dak fumbled early stupid play but you don’t have much else piss and moan about him today

check in pappy and khalidi they were pretty quiet today
They’re crying somewhere back under the rocks where they belong.

irishline

Reaction score
It was a nice comeback win, why not enjoy it!!!!

Because apparently its more enjoyable for some to call out "haters" and "slobbers" all the time I guess. Unfortunately.

I for one am with you and enjoying it. My heart is still racing. It wasn't pretty but I am dang sure happier than if we would have lost.

starfan1

Reaction score
Because apparently its more enjoyable for some to call out "haters" and "slobbers" all the time I guess. Unfortunately.

I for one am with you and enjoying it. My heart is still racing. It wasn't pretty but I am dang sure happier than if we would have lost.
Because we spent all week listening to this negative BS from them and half of it was factual.

although we had no business winning Dak was outstanding and he played well last week as well

irishline

Reaction score
Because we spent all week listening to this negative BS from them and half of it was factual.

although we had no business winning Dak was outstanding and he played well last week as well

Ya but my point was it happens all the time. Not just today. It's after every game. First thing some people want to do is call out "haters" and "soberers". Next week no matter what happens one side will do it to the other and they cycle continues.

It's tiring and old.

starfan1

Reaction score
Ya but my point was it happens all the time. Not just today. It's every day. People calling out "haters" and "soberers". Next week no matter what happens one side will do it to the other and they cycle continues.

It's tiring and old.
You’re not wrong Dak like the last QB is a polirizibg figure

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You’re not wrong Dak like the last QB is a polirizibg figure

They're polarizing because the "simple minded" blame every loss on the QB regardless of what happened in the game.

It's easy, and requires no thought or analysis, so any fool can do it. That's why it's so popular.