News: Someone keeps stealing Sean Lee's underwear and socks...w/audio

Section446

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee joined Ben & Skin on KRLD-FM. Here are some highlights.

On his underwear and socks getting stolen after games:

“I haven’t gotten to the bottom of it yet. I don’t know if it’s a prank or the equipment guys cleaning up. It’s not funny either way. It’s a long ride home. Let’s just say that. After the games, it’s been a 50 percent chance of them taking my socks and underwear, which is a problem.”

On if anybody else has had their underwear or socks stolen:

“I don’t know. I think I’m wearing the spandex under my suit. You know, the spandex underwear, like the Under Armour stuff so I think they think it’s part of the equipment, maybe, and the equipment guys just take it. I don’t know if it’s happening to anybody else, but I need to find a way to get to the bottom of it and make sure I have underwear when I leave the locker room.”

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...nderwear-socks-after-games.ece?nclick_check=1

audio: http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/11/07/sean-lee-talks-about-rookie-hazing-with-ben-skin/

Didn't see this posted yet.

Section446

Reaction score
Should have mentioned in the title, there are a couple of cuss words in the link.

CaptainCreed

Reaction score
I really hope he doesn't explode at lunch and quit the team and blame Bernadeau for bullying him. Actually getting berny suspended might not be so bad...

sideon

Reaction score
Wow so slurs and threats don't have to be made to have a good time.

links18

Reaction score
I really hope he doesn't explode at lunch and quit the team and blame Bernadeau for bullying him. Actually getting berny suspended might not be so bad...

Lee should have kept this in house and not brought the media into this. Doesn't he know that the team is supposed to be a family, a brotherhood, even the equipment guys? I mean, I thought the equipment guys treated Lee like a little brother; they were best friends. If he has a problem with them, he should just punch them in the nose. o_O

Phoenix

Reaction score
Sounds like a takeoff prank on what someone, I forget who it was, used to do the Atlanta Braves baseball team - I think it was cutting holes in their underwear or something like that.

Matts4313

Reaction score
It was kinda gross to grab stinky smelly used underwear and socks, but rest assured I will have them on ebay within the hour.

dogberry

Reaction score
This means there aren't locks on lockers at ATT stadium? Are wallets and keys also unsecured?