Someone Kill Me

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I'm not sure what section holds the self requests for murder, but I had my tonsels taken out this morning at about 8 or so, and having just woke up (and still on Loritab yay) I really wish I were dead.:shootfoot The funny thing is I was told when they sedated me, I started talking (chanting) :bow:about the Cowboys. LOL, I was saying "behold the ALMIGHTY DALLAS COWBOYS, they will kill any team out there," lol, I guess i'm a fan ata even my most vulnerable times,lol. Though you guys might get a laugh out of that, and the fact the I cant laugh or swallow with almost crying!!!:cry2:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully you are in a warm climate................I had mine pulled in the dead of winter and it took forever to heal. The colder the weather the long the healing time. Keep your mouth closed and moist, drink water through a straw. In 3 weeks you'll never know you had your tonsils removed.

Good luck

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
At least you get to... I mean have to eat ice cream now. :D

Ice Cream and Pepsi are my kryptonite.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Rack said:
At least you get to... I mean have to eat ice cream now. :D

Ice Cream and Pepsi are my kryptonite.

Not very conducive to training for a football team is it? lol, this ought to be interesting! I'm in Kansas and is starting to get cold, but isnt chilling my bones yet.
thats not for a few weeks.......i hope

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
The more you swallow, the faster you heal, even though swallowing sucks! Just wait until they start to heal and you start talking funny. Ahh, I remember that like it was 19 years ago...I mean yesterday...*cough*

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Faerluna said:
The more you swallow, the faster you heal, even though swallowing sucks! Just wait until they start to heal and you start talking funny. Ahh, I remember that like it was 19 years ago...I mean yesterday...*cough*

would you happen to know why swallowing helps? And why will I taalk funny when I start to heal?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Miki/Sarge inside joke.

Tio is a hitman and on his way to make you feel better.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
NICE, thanks I appreciate it!! How much will I owe him? I wont pay up until its done though

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
This may be a little homeopathic, but I would strongly encourage you to take Vitamin C supplements for 2 weeks. It will reduce your risk of infection and aid in the healing process. Just take the 500 mg type; you don't need the 1000 mg type. Take it with food as some people get hyperacidity but that's usually rare.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
would you happen to know why swallowing helps? And why will I taalk funny when I start to heal?

I'm not sure why exactly, as Im no doctor, but they told me that I was required to have a glass of water or a popcicle before I could leave the hospital. I'm guessing that it's kind of like walking it off, so to speak.

My friend had her tonsils out a few months after I had mine, and she and I both sounded rediculous after a week or so. It didn't last terribly long, but probably due to your voice compensating for the lack of tonsils in the back of your mouth. Or thats the story I'm going with, anyway!

dallasblue05

Reaction score
thanks for the tips, i've been knocked out from loritab for a few hours now, time to take some more, yipeeeee