Someone needs to call Carolina about DJ Moore

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a terrible draft for WR.
We badly need a top tier WR with speed
Carolina is a rebuilding mess with a new coach and no QB.
Why not offer the 26th pick and a 3rd?

Reactions: CWR

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, yeah Frank Reichs first order of business…..let’s trade our best offensive player!………
They are rebuilding. Rebuilding teams need draft picks. Reich talked about an RPO QB in his opening presser. That sounds like a great offense for DJ. lol

Sure, they could sit on DJ at a huge price tag for a few years while he grows a new QB. But why not cash him in?

CWR

Reaction score
This is a terrible draft for WR.
We badly need a top tier WR with speed
Carolina is a rebuilding mess with a new coach and no QB.
Why not offer the 26th pick and a 3rd?

I think their fire sale ended when they started to win games.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
So we going to give up a whole draft for one wr. Sorry been down that road before

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think their fire sale ended when they started to win games.
I'm not saying it is a done deal. I'm simply saying make the phone call. Frank Reich hasn't won a game yet and was brought in to makeover the offense and groom a QB. New coaching staff means new ideas and priorities.

Reactions: CWR

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We need a complimentary piece that’s cheap and has speed.

We don’t need a big dollar wideout. Amari Cooper is a great wideout that’s extremely underrated and it didn’t workout with him.

Draft someone or go get a guy like DJ Chark.

Don’t forget Antonio Callaway is on our roster and he’s a bigtime talent but is just a idiot off the field.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I really don’t know why they would want to part ways with DJ Moore and leave themselves with another huge hole to fill. It doesn’t really make a lot of sense to keep moving on from real good players for a roll of the dice in the draft. They’re just going to end up having to use those draft picks to try and replace the players they moved on from. You could end up with a lesser player.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
WRs are trending like RBs. There's plenty of them and you don't need to trade the farm for them.

The good news for the insane is that Jerry Jones IS that guy! His love affair for WRs is astounding.

The Natural

Reaction score
We cant afford to give up picks to try and help this fool. Keep investing resources to help our best player (#11) and just draft a QB.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we going to give up a whole draft for one wr. Sorry been down that road before

This is a bad draft for us. Our 2 top positions of need are CB and WR and this draft is very thin at those positions. We are unlikeley to find much help at 26. So why hold onto that pick if you can land a legit playmaker like Moore?

Look what AJ Brown did for Philly offense. Imagine playing SF with a WR who can stretch the field and go up and make catches. We have to do something big. SF and Philly aren't going to erode in the offseason.

Aven8

Reaction score
They are rebuilding. Rebuilding teams need draft picks. Reich talked about an RPO QB in his opening presser. That sounds like a great offense for DJ. lol

Sure, they could sit on DJ at a huge price tag for a few years while he grows a new QB. But why not cash him in?
I would love to have DJ. But you have Lamb coming up in what’s going to be 25 million minimum, and the dumb Gallup contract.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don’t know why they would want to part ways with DJ Moore and leave themselves with another huge hole to fill. It doesn’t really make a lot of sense to keep moving on from real good players for a roll of the dice in the draft. They’re just going to end up having to use those draft picks to try and replace the players they moved on from.
Bc they are rebuilding with a new coach and need draft picks. Houston made the same decision last year trading AJ Brown.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love to have DJ. But you have Lamb coming up in what’s going to be 25 million minimum, and the dumb Gallup contract.
That would be a stupid contract for Lamb. He is a slot not a 6'3 speedster like DJ Moore. Plus, Lamb isn't due for a new contract.