Someone tell Jerry we are not the Patriots

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Last time Dallas won a Superbowl was 30 years ago...

We dont have a Hall of Fame quarterback and coach where guys are begging to come play here...I doubt many players will be giving a losing franchise a discount...

Give Zeke what he wants if you want to win some games.....

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

We dont have a Hall of Fame quarterback and coach where guys are begging to come play here...I doubt many players will be giving a losing franchise a discount...

Lol, where was your hall of fame so called rb vs the Rams when we needed him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Several times in the playoffs Emmit average under 4 YPC. However, we had a great D and a proficient passing attack.

One game, one facet. Doesn't define much of anything.
Yea, one dimensional attacks often get shut down in playoffs. We need a more balanced attack and shut down defense.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I really don’t think we are under achieving. I didn’t see us as better than any of the Final 4 teams last year.

We were basically one player away (Cooper) from finishing about .500 and out of the playoffs a second consecutive year.

jsb357

Reaction score
To the OP, I believe the term "something something sherlock" is called for in this situation.

catiii

Reaction score
@kskboys Perhaps we need to go with your point that "one player/one dimensional" won't cut it in the playoffs and go for a strong well-balanced team instead of the "primadonna few stars" method. ("Option 2" as pointed out in another awesome post.) As you can tell I am not in favor of increasing Zeke's offer.

Verdict

Reaction score

Give Zeke what he wants? I guess we should just pretend we don’t have a salary cap and worry about that when we can’t field a team. Lol