something i thought id never see

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2487552 said:
Chosen ESPN over the Cowboys? lol.

So if you don't believe Ed Werder makes stuff up you are choosing ESPN over the Cowboys?

:banghead:

Werder's specious "story" has been shredded yet some still cling to his pubes...

So yeah, I think you heard me correctly.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2487559 said:
Werder's specious "story" has been shredded yet some still cling to his pubes...

So yeah, I think you heard me correctly.

Shredded? lol.

T.O. saying he went to Garrett to complain about Romo's pass distribution because other guys are open besides JASON WITTEN isn't in any way similar to what Werder reported?

Newman admitting there is some division in the locker room over T.O. not getting the ball enough isn't similar to anything in the Werder article?

Some of you guys are incredible in how you just believe what you want no matter what evidence is presented right before your eyes.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2487593 said:
Some of you guys are incredible in how you just believe what you want no matter what evidence is presented right before your eyes.

Right back at ya', champ!

Boysboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2487593 said:
Shredded? lol.

T.O. saying he went to Garrett to complain about Romo's pass distribution because other guys are open besides JASON WITTEN isn't in any way similar to what Werder reported?

Newman admitting there is some division in the locker room over T.O. not getting the ball enough isn't similar to anything in the Werder article?

IF we win our next 2 games, what will your reaction be?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2487602 said:
IF we win our next 2 games, what will your reaction be?

I will cry. lol.

What are you asking?

I want to win every game. I want to win Sunday and I think we will.

I hope all this drama turns this dysfunctional team into a 'family' and that they bond and learn from their errors in running to the media about all this BS and win the last three games, then win the four playoffs game, then win the SB.

I don't think at this point in time anyone who really knows me would think I was hoping for anything else.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think fans have turned on Romo, et al.

But no matter how I may feel about a player, none of them are above criticism.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2487633 said:
I don't think fans have turned on Romo, et al.

But no matter how I may feel about a player, none of them are above criticism.

Yup. Every one wants them all to succeed but we will all give them grief just the same. That's what fans do.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2487336 said:
Especially since Witten and Romo are home grown players who will be here for many more years. Owens is a short term player who will likely be gone sooner than later.

In today's NFL you can never tell how long a player will be in one spot.

Let Romo continue to fold the tent from December forward and see how long he remains in a Cowboys uni.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2487232 said:
Relax...knee-jerk reactions.

A week from now, noone will even remember this cockamamie BS.
People remember Quincy Carter vs. Drew Henson.

People remember Greg Ellis being drafted instead of Randy Moss.

People remember _________________ (fill in the blank).

To paraphrase an X-Files quote: "No topic disappears without a trace on CowboysZone".

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
you know every media outlet will be licking their chops hoping for a Dallas loss be it Sunday, against Baltimore, Philly or in the playoffs (if we make it). ALl this will come flooding back

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
dadymat;2487182 said:
i never thought in just one week, we the fans have turned on the 3 most beloved Cowboys here..........Romo........Witten.............Barber........all good guys who show up and do their job .......WOW

just throwin that out there........

No we haven't. Those are trolls and bandwagon people. They don't count as fans.

CATCH17;2487268 said:
Cowboy fans are the most dumb fans in all of sports.

Get used to stupid comments by our fan base.

I honestly didn't realise how true that was till I joined this forum and saw the absolutely absurd things that some people decide to post.