Something I Wish For Sunday

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I wish Baltimore vs. Washington was an early game and the Commanders would win it. Not because I like them. I think the Steelers would feel like they have a comfort zone and relax.

Ravens will win that game most likely. Which would pull them even with the Steelers but they lost the head to head matchup. So the Steelers would still have a cushion. They haven't lost a Divsion game yet. However, an even record with them puts them at risk if Baltimore were to win the rematch.

Hence the Steelers backs are against the wall every bit as much as ours.

The Panch

Reaction score
That stuff is irrelevant. This is the NFL and when you're on that field, you're not thinking about that.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You really think the steelers will be in the locker room worrying if baltimore will lose or not?

Those guys will be on the field stretching by 1 and wont have any idea what is going on with the game.

and most importantly, the Dallas cowboys, the team the steelers players have spent a week taking shots at are in their building. everyone gets up to play Dallas because they can make a name for themselves. That team is going to be riding high out of the tunnell and ready to kill romo and owens.

I hope pittsburgh plays their best game of the year and we win in a tight tough game, with roy williams giving the first down signal a bunch of times on a game winning late drive.

Then we will see if they have all the backhanded comments for our players.

tecolote

Reaction score
What I would really like is for Atlanta to lose to the Saints in the early game.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A Commanders loss is never something I wish against, particularly when a playoff run is at risk.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'd rather we win against them and the Ravens dismantle the Skins. That is what would make me happy and it's what I'm hoping for on Sunday.