Something needs to be done about Awuzie

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
My goodness this guy is absolutely horrible. The Vikings game plan was simply to throw it to whoever 24 is covering and he won’t ever play the ball or turn. He’s horrible he looks Mario Edwards look great. This staff doesn’t hold players accountable what a joke. Brown is better than this bust 2nd round pick. I hate awuzie he’s can eat crap.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh god. So many bad things happened that Awuzie somehow slipped my mind.

But yeah, he was (and had been getting) absolutely shredded. Worst CB I remember in recent history.

I wonder if the coaches tell him to NEVER turn his head around and play the ball...

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
He could be 6 ft 5 and it wouldn't matter, never turns to locate or play the ball and always trying to reach and grab instead of running, I don't think he knows how hard it is to run full speed with your arms stretched out hoping to grab the receiver to recover. I thought he had makeup speed.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You mean like benching him and then releasing him in the offseason? Sound's good to me.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I am still waiting for that great Richard coaching to kick in because Chido played the ball far better his rookie year than he has the last 2 seasons.

Richard is fools gold...he's living off the success of the legion of boom and that rah-rah coach speak...but nothing on the cowboys defense suggests he is capable of coaching a top 10 defense.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Solution: put the eyes in back of his head. Problem solved. You're welcome.

John813

Reaction score
INb4 we find out next year he's really a stud safety playing out of position.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Worst still, I saw him get run over, dude just figured he could stare the oncoming runner to the ground... not even a half assed attempt at a tackle.... bench that toad man he flat out sucks.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Hated the pick from the start. I was at the Alamo Bowl where Awuzie was on James Washington in single coverage all night. He got torched repeatedly for 9 rec / 170 yards. Was hoping that night was an anomaly but looks like that’s who he is