Something Probably Better Saved for Never

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Midswat said:
You haven't moved on . . .

You've stopped talking about it because you're embarrassed.

You talked all this trash, just like you do before every game between us . . . and your team came up empty handed again . . .

You haven't moved on though . . . and you aren't fooling anyone.

Still bitter over your banning I see.
:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
I haven't said anything about having a problem with what you did. I just used it as an example of obsessive behavior. Apparently I have touched a nerve with you and for that I am sorry. I have been coming here because, up until now, I have met some really fine people here to debate with and have enjoyed the give and take. If you feel that my time on this board has been spent in a trollish manner and that I have added nothing to your community then swing your mighty sword and send me on my way. It won't break my heart or change my life and I certainly won't go back to Extreme and complain about how unfairly that I was treated. That would be an insult to the other exceptional moderators that I have come into contact with here.
Hey Monte. Obsession can be viewed in a lot of ways. If you notice we don't have emoticons that say "Skins Suck." I rarely see a thread there without one of those stuck in it. Especially if a known Cowboys fan has something to say. To me that is just another brand of obsession.

Now let's address obsession. What exactly is wrong with it? I never have quite undestood that. I'm of the opinion that the rivalry is strong because the fans are obsessive.

If your site posts anti-Dallas threads or this site posts anti-Commanders threads who does it hurt?

Anyway, maybe this stuff is obsession. So is posting on our favorite teams. You can't tell me that your Mom/wife/fiance'/girlfriend hasn't made mention at some time or another about the time you sepnd on Extremeskins.

That's obsession. Is it unhealthy? I don't think so. Just an honest way to enjoy your team. This forum is an alternate option with a different view. Nothing more.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
hmmm.........Honestly I have gotten over the dallas game. Although SOME over at extremeskins may not have there is no rule stating they can't continue to feel bad about the loss. As for skins' fans being over here only to defend their team, that is incorrect all together. If I wanted to "defend" the team I wouldn't do it here because I can't say what I want to say here. And if I did I would be considered "trolling."..............*yawn*~~~I guess we're a little off topic...again....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
hmmm.........Honestly I have gotten over the dallas game. Although SOME over at extremeskins may not have there is no rule stating they can't continue to feel bad about the loss. As for skins' fans being over here only to defend their team, that is incorrect all together. If I wanted to "defend" the team I wouldn't do it here because I can't say what I want to say here. And if I did I would be considered "trolling."..............*yawn*~~~I guess we're a little off topic...again....
As long as you don't flame, or excessively flood the main board with threads on your team, you won't be banned.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Still bitter over your banning I see.
:D

I'm not sure I was banned. I stopped going there once I realized how poorly that site is managed.

If I want to interact with Skins fans, I go to CPND . . .

They aren't sensitive little b*tches over there . . .