Something that bothers me after the Indy game..

jja050575

Reaction score
Notice how everyone talks about immobile quarterbacks and how you need a running quarterback too succeed? Well as I would like a quarterback like Favre, or Carr who can scramble when needed, but have great pocket presence, I watched Peyton Manning and even though he is a pocket passer, he is very alert when the rush is coming and always seems to step up or out and even to the side just enough to elude the defender. Even Tom Brady is the same way. Why doesn't Bledsoe do that? He will not move for nothing!! Dallas wouldn't of had half the sacks last year If he would just step up in the pocket. It looks like he has glue on his shoes, It drives me crazy!!!

dricas24

Reaction score
you know what I was thinking the same exact thing when I was wacthing that game.

Daudr

Reaction score
Something I noticed in the Indy game - they have NO run defense. Here's to JJ tearing them a new one when we play them!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I know a certain QB on the Cowboys roster who does have nice pocket awareness and can move. Not mentioning any names.

ddh33

Reaction score
One of my favorite qualities of Romo is how he is able to avoid the rush. I've never been as bothered about that when it came to Drew until today. Of course I hadn't seen Drew do that poorly until today...