Something to look forward to

Mr_437

Reaction score
Diggs is going to be a good player for us with a little experience. His talents are starting to show up, he had a nice game.

The End.
Yes Sir, a CB that can get that ball...just wait till he gets a good CB coach that can teach him to get hands on WRs at the LOS.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yes Sir, a CB that can get that ball...just wait till he gets a good CB coach that can teach him to get hands on WRs at the LOS.
Al Harris was one of the best ever to do that. A rookie making mistakes does not mean the coach sucks.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Diggs is going to be a good player for us with a little experience. His talents are starting to show up, he had a nice game.

The End.

Another thing: I don’t see how this team wins another game the rest of the season. At 2-14, they will have a darn good shot at the first overall pick, and if not they will definitely pick in the top 3. That’s something to look forward to.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

The End.

Yeah, i tend to agree with you on that....he has the mentality you need to go with the physical aspect of the CB position. i also like Badazzz at center. He is not Frederick at this point, but he will get better.