Something Wrong with Romo? Something wrong with you!

superonyx

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2311370 said:
Also, his passes were wobbly all day. Sometimes, the stats don't tell you the whole story. Tony is still throwing interceptions and still doesnt protect the ball. That may not concern you all now, but what about when the months of December and January roll around? He needs to improve and so far he is not doing that. It is too much to ask our 67million dollar man to play like one?

So now he isnt playing up to his contract? So i guess a quarterback with a 100 rating who has the highest scoring offense in the NFL shouldnt be making that kind of money.
Interceptions.. sure he threw 1. Big deal. What about the 3 touchdowns? Romo is what he is. He is a quarterback that makes plays. He isnt going to ever be a normal ball control type of qb.
I think we can all agree he has been under a lot of pressure this year. And yet he has only been sacked 4 times and completes 65 percent of his passes with a receiver corp that has a case of the dropsies. He doesnt pad his stats with lots of passes to RB's in the flat either. He moves in the pocket and throws down field.

So tell me who you would rather have? A trade straight up....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He was a bit off today but he did what he needed to. Better to get those kind of games out of the way now so that he can be sharp and such when it really matters.

juck

Reaction score
He is Romo He isnt Brady.He is a very good qb.He is off people are blind if u cannot see that.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
links18;2311421 said:
Fine, but no looking at the stats will change the fact that he is just not the same Romo we saw for most of last year right now. It almost looks like the game isn't too much fun for him the last 3 weeks or so. That may change, but it is clear as day just looking at him right now.

You're going off body language?

It is NOT clear as day. 65% is GOOD!

He is top 3 in the league in passing yards and TD's...oh, and by the way, the great Peyton Manning has thrown just as many INT's.

I want to know what kind parallel universe you live in where 100+ rating and 3 TD's is "off".

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo will be fine when his second and third receivers are fine, namely Crayton and Austin. He can't go to Witten on every play. When TO is covered, Crayton/Austin need to step up, get open and catch the ball when it comes to them. Romo's body language will be a lot better when that happens.

MONT17

Reaction score
The guy has 3 probowlers @ the skilld positions he is going to put up #s. But when the stat came up romo was 3 for 5 early in the game I said that's odd but I didn't think twice. U guys argue a point with extremes. Not 1 person has said the obviuos, this is football players get knicked what if he is just knicked up! No u guys bring up Chad Hutchinson and cut Romo as a defense of r arguement. Fact is Romo has taken some shots it wasn't too long ago he had a Troy Aikman bandage on his chin! Spare us the bs bickerin!