Sometimes you gotta rev the engine, burn some rubber!

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Well, sometimes you gotta let your horse run . . . be a Secretariat and not a shetland pony.

I think that for the most part Dallas has been running a plain jane predictable offense (and defense). They have the ability to be creative, show different looks and do different things out of the same look and they did it last night. The plays have been there all year but why give your playoff opponents film to study on your designs and tendencies?????

I think against Minny when we looked like a Boss 5.0 Shelby Mustang and they looked like a 1988 Yugo we tuned up our style some to see how we stacked up against an undefeated team and we stacked up well. Gave the team confidence. Showed them that we're dawgs when game plan and coaching gets tuned up.

Notice how many of our opponents have said how predictable we are and how simple? (Been said by multiple opponent players this year including some of Tampa's)? I think TB is rethinking those ideas this morning be cause they were way outcoached (kudos to our staff).

We are not the only ones though. The team in Philthy has done pretty similar things. They've had games that they looked turrible.

Gotta see the big picture. It's a chess match. It's 5 card stud over a glass of whiskey in a smoky room! It aint checkers no mo !

Let them big dawgs off that porch and watch 'em eat !

Go Cowboys !!!!!!

yeah, I'm pumped!