Somewhere up in heaven...

juck

Reaction score
.............................................................................Theres a man with a Fedora on laughing at Jerry because karma is a you know what..................................

yentl911

Reaction score
I don't know if I agree with you. Tom Landry loved this team and I just could never imagine him being pleased looking down and seeing the years of futility we have gone through as a franchise. No way.

Reaction score
Well if Landry died a Giants fan as reported, he may very well have a smile on his face.

Regardless, I think he has better things to do up there than to observe the goings on of Jerry Jones.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
theres really no comparison with landy the coach and jerry the gm....but if im jerry...I laugh back waving my 3 super bowl wins.....just sayin

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He quit caring about the Cowboys when he was still living.

If it were anyone but his own wife saying that I would wonder if that was true but her I believe.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
theres really no comparison with landy the coach and jerry the gm....but if im jerry...I laugh back waving my 3 super bowl wins.....just sayin

That's what he does to us when we complain about him.lol It's getting old though.

DavidS

Reaction score
.............................................................................Theres a man with a Fedora on laughing at Jerry because karma is a you know what..................................

Silly

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well Jerry will never ever be thought of with as much respect in the NFL as Tom was.

The Super Bowls don't change that.

Other than on here & there are only a few..I know no one that thinks Jerry is anything but a nut.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well Jerry will never ever be thought of with as much respect in the NFL as Tom was.

The Super Bowls don't change that.

Other than on here & there are only a few..I know no one that thinks Jerry is anything but a nut.

And most people credit Jimmy with those SB's. Jerry just went out and got who Jimmy wanted. That's what 's driving Jerry. He wants to prove he's a football man and he's a failure at it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree with you. Tom Landry loved this team and I just could never imagine him being pleased looking down and seeing the years of futility we have gone through as a franchise. No way.

I agree and disagree.
Ol' Tom loved the Cowboys when he was gainfully employed. He did not love the Cowboys when jerra showed him the door.
How much did he really love the Cowboys, post-forced retirement?
When Jimma took his first team to the Super Bowl, landry was asked if he'd be watching to root for them. Landry responded he'd be too busy to watch the game.
That's not love, that's bitterness.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Every time it rains on Jerry Jones, somewhere in Heaven Tom Laundry is taking a piss.....

Lonestar94

Reaction score
You do realize that a) it is fun bashing Jerry. B) he deserves the bashing. And c) the funniest threads on here are about Jerry. Glory holes. Secret sauce (ok that was Stephen). THE SHOW comments.

I get your drift but..

big dog cowboy is a HUGE jerry supporter.. you should know that.

he supports jerry just as much as hostile supports jason garrett.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Ugh can't we wait for these dark threads to come filling in until AFTER our season is over?