Son of Hamas

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I recommend this book to anyone, Christian or not. I could not put this thing down. From the very first page Yousef captivates you with his life's story and gives amazing insight into the events in the middle east.

For those of you who do not know who this man is, he is the son of one of the seven founders of the Hamas political party/terrorist organization in Palestine. This man was captured by Israel, tortured, imprisoned, and eventually became a spy for Israel inside the Hamas organization. He subsequently converted to Christianity and he now lives in the U.S. Many of us cannot even dream of the things he went through.

Walmart has it for $14.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
TheKey;3300577 said:
I recommend this book to anyone, Christian or not. I could not put this thing down. From the very first page Yousef captivates you with his life's story and gives amazing insight into the events in the middle east.

For those of you who do not know who this man is, he is the son of one of the seven founders of the Hamas political party/terrorist organization in Palestine. This man was captured by Israel, tortured, imprisoned, and eventually became a spy for Israel inside the Hamas organization. He subsequently converted to Christianity and he now lives in the U.S. Many of us cannot even dream of the things he went through.

Walmart has it for $14.

Cool. I see he's doing an interview on The 700 Club tomorrow.