Sooner Are Really Falling This Year

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Yeah ND lost so that pisses me off, but at least OU lost.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
Yeah ND lost so that pisses me off, but at least OU lost.

Yah - at leat ND lost. People actually geting on that wagon thinking it was going anywhere.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Yah - at leat ND lost. People actually geting on that wagon thinking it was going anywhere.

Hmm- OU-1-2

ND-2-1

i wonder who the bigger loser here is?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Hmm- OU-1-2

ND-2-1

i wonder who the bigger loser here is?

Prolly yourself? Just taking a stab here. :D

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
nope the team with thelosing record, that you just seem to think will do somethin this year.

Where did you see me say anything about OU becoming some power house and running the gauntlet this year? Show me the link? Dont come in and put words in folks mouths. Your pretty bad about that. Then again you assume alot of things Mittenboy.

OU is in a rebuild mode. Any fan of the college game can see that. Your kinda out of your Dallas homer league forum. You might want to just stick to the Dallas board bro. :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Where did you see me say anything about OU becoming some power house and running the gauntlet this year? Show me the link? Dont come in and put words in folks mouths. Your pretty bad about that. Then again you assume alot of things Mittenboy.

OU is in a rebuild mode. Any fan of the college game can see that. Your kinda out of your Dallas homer league forum. You might want to just stick to the Dallas board bro. :D

i never put any words in your mouth, but you seem so quick to jump on a team who has a winning a record, and if OU had won there game, would you ahve been saying the same thing. If every college fan knew the OU was in rebuilding mode, then why were they ranked top ten in preseason, and this is a Dallas board bro.:D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
i never put any words in your mouth, but you seem so quick to jump on a team who has a winning a record, and if OU had won there game, would you ahve been saying the same thing. If every college fan knew the OU was in rebuilding mode, then why were they ranked top ten in preseason, and this is a Dallas board bro.:D
OU was ranked that high because they were in the championship game and they have Peterson.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

Because the ranking system is stupid. Everyone knows that to. OU should not have been ranked top 10 at the beginning of the year. They lost 12 starters on D and on the O.

OU is w/o the following starters this year - Anyone thinking OU was going to just waltz in w/ all these green kids was staring to hard w/ the crimson glasses. Peterson is great but 1 RB is not going to make a NC team.

Jason White - QB - Undrafted - now retired
Mark Clayton WR - 1 round
Brodney Pool FS - 2nd
Mark Bradley WR - 2nd
Brandon Jones WR - 3rd
Antonio Perkins CB - 4th
Jammal Brown OT - 1st round
Donte Nicholson DB - 5th
Lance Mitchell LB - 5th
Michael Hawkins DB - 5th
Wes Simms G - 6th
Dan Cody DE - 1st

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Well, the domers have a win against a team that is 3-0 (Pitt) and beat a team that has only beaten directional schools). That is nothing to brag about.

Today the domers showed they can't stop anyone.

In a game between the Sooners and the Fraudulent Irish, the Sooners would win.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:

I never believed they were as good as the hype.

But they should of beat Mich St. Those two turnovers lost the game for them.

At least they're better then OU.

In a game between the Sooners and the Fraudulent Irish, the Sooners would win.

That's freakin' hilarious. OU blows this year. They might be back in a year or two, but this year they'd have trouble with TCU... oh wait, they already LOST to TCU.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Youth has nothing to do with this team being bad. It's not a well coached team.

OU is flat out a badly coached, just terrible team this year. I mean the coaching is so bad I can't believe it's Bob Stoops in there. This team is making so many mistakes that just go down to coaching. I would probably say OU is one of the 10 worst teams in the country this year. And this is coming from a diehard Sooner that live through the 90's. Those teams tried harder this this one.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Rack said:
That's freakin' hilarious. OU blows this year. They might be back in a year or two, but this year they'd have trouble with TCU... oh wait, they already LOST to TCU.

The kicker is the team that TCU lost to the next week.

SMU! :lmao2:

Texas33

Reaction score
the only wagon they gunna t=o ask is trailerville......just shut the hell up and enjoy the trip !

jimmy40

Reaction score
NickZepp said:
Youth has nothing to do with this team being bad. It's not a well coached team.

OU is flat out a badly coached, just terrible team this year. I mean the coaching is so bad I can't believe it's Bob Stoops in there. This team is making so many mistakes that just go down to coaching. I would probably say OU is one of the 10 worst teams in the country this year. And this is coming from a diehard Sooner that live through the 90's. Those teams tried harder this this one.
Youth and inexperience makes even the best coaches look stupid.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Youth and inexperience makes even the best coaches look stupid.

Jimmz is correct. The youth and inexperience of those in key positions is whats hurting Oklahoma. They will learn. Everyone has to. Its just a suck it up year for us Sooner fans.

Oklahoma will be back. 7 National Championships says so.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
I never believed they were as good as the hype.

But they should of beat Mich St. Those two turnovers lost the game for them.

At least they're better then OU.

Your a rediculous ND homer fan if you thought they had a chance against Michigan ST. That QB they faced was going to kill them from the start. Most folks I know had Mich St over ND. Even thos on the pre-grame show.

Step away from your stash bro. It is and always has been your downfall. ;)

NickZepp

Reaction score
In 2000 the team was young and inexperienced yet they won a national title. This years team has no life at all. They aren't aggressive they are just whimpy really. And the coaching has really become the same way.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
NickZepp said:
In 2000 the team was young and inexperienced yet they won a national title. This years team has no life at all. They aren't aggressive they are just whimpy really. And the coaching has really become the same way.

Its not the coaching. It was the caracell at QB. Did you even follow them this spring? They had PT and Bomar splitting all the snaps. Nobody got any conitnuity together. Now that Bomar has been given the reigns I see some things coming together. He was 20-29 yesterday. That isnt a bad passing stat I guess. The OL needs lots of work. They arent opening up anything for AD and hes having to pop outside way to much to get anything going.

Just a young team. They will get it together later this year.

Chuck Long finally started calling a game. Ill be glad when hes gone. Im also not a fan of Venerables. I dont know why but he has the CB playing 10-12 yards off constantly. No bump n run ever. Half of those UCLA passes would have been for nill yesterday if the CB were just more physical and jamming them up at the line. Didnt happen and they were running all over the field catching balls. You cant win like that.