Sooner Are Really Falling This Year

NickZepp

Reaction score
I don't think youth has anything to do with the mistakes dumb mistakes some of the more experienced players have made. This is no longer a well coached team. It's amazing how this team has fallen. To me it's all coaching.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Im just giving some props to Brain for the new sig. The guy does great work.

Thanks again BP. =)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Your a rediculous ND homer fan if you thought they had a chance against Michigan ST.

OMG. You can't be that dumb. You telling me they didn't have a chance against MSU? The gave them 7 points and lost another 7 points themselves when they fumbled at the goalline. Not only did they have a chance, but they should of won by 2 TDs.

:rolleyes:

Again, at least my team has a winning record, Loser.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
OMG. You can't be that dumb. You telling me they didn't have a chance against MSU? The gave them 7 points and lost another 7 points themselves when they fumbled at the goalline. Not only did they have a chance, but they should of won by 2 TDs.

:rolleyes:

Again, at least my team has a winning record, Loser.

Your one of the guys who enjoy name calling over the internet? Hahah.

:beer2: Enjoy that security ya got palo.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Well if I were face to face to you I'd do the same, but I'm not so I have to settle for doing it on the internet. I'll be in Dallas for the Chiefs game, I'll be more then happy to say what I really feel about you in person if you're up to it.

Texas33

Reaction score
Its not the coaching. It was the caracell at QB.
that had me rolling...I am not one to talk because I suck at grammar...but that had me rolling. PS: oklahoma sucks !

royhitshard

Reaction score
NickZepp said:
Youth has nothing to do with this team being bad. It's not a well coached team.

OU is flat out a badly coached, just terrible team this year. I mean the coaching is so bad I can't believe it's Bob Stoops in there. This team is making so many mistakes that just go down to coaching. I would probably say OU is one of the 10 worst teams in the country this year. And this is coming from a diehard Sooner that live through the 90's. Those teams tried harder this this one.
Just a guess, but I am sure that the fumbles by Bomar are not the result of poor coaching. Bomar has played all his life. The coaches can only do so much. Now some of the play calling is horrible, but to blame the coaches because the center cannot hike it to the QB...that isn't the coaches. Coaches need to coach, but it still comes down to the players executing the play. It may be a long year Sooner fans, but don't worry, we will be back. Good or bad, the season is far from over.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Texas33 said:
that had me rolling...I am not one to talk because I suck at grammar...but that had me rolling. PS: oklahoma sucks !

I suppose if you want to be technical. Its spelling and not grammer which tickled your belly.

You might want to get it correct next time before wading in. One other thing. What do all your ...... mean?

See? We could go round and round like this. :rolleyes:

Rack w/ his internet tough guy machismo and you w/ your incorrect assessment of someones post.

I guess I should chill a bit before a mod comes and wades in on things in here.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
ND 2-1

OU 1-2

Nuff said, Sally.

Wow - a whole 1 game lead. Its pretty amazing if you think about it. Considering where the Domers have been the past - FOREVER.

The Domers are Back ?? :lmao2:

I still would take the talent OU has stabled the next 4 years to anything the Domers might have.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I challenge you to find ONE post where I said "The domers are back". Go ahead, don't stop or do anything else till you find that post. Have fun with that.

ND 2-1
OU 1-2

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
I challenge you to find ONE post where I said "The domers are back". Go ahead, don't stop or do anything else till you find that post. Have fun with that.

ND 2-1
OU 1-2

My - The Domers are Back ??? was just me being sarcastic. :rolleyes: Ya know...sarcasm. :cool: I dont think I ever stated you said that.

Like -

Ha Ha - The Domers are back? :p: Get it? huh huh? Get it?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why don't you two just cut throught it and go out on a date...the tension is just too thick for the rest of us.

:p: ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Why don't you two just cut throught it and go out on a date...the tension is just too thick for the rest of us.

What are you talking about? We're already married... can't you tell?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Leave us alone :D Im playing hard to get.

He had me at "hello" he just doesnt know it. :eek::