Sopcast Doubleheader (Channel Link Here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
This week we have a unique scenario with Fox broadcasting NFC East multi-match-ups. So CowboysFan81, and I decided to coordinate a Sopcast broadcast for those Cowboys Fans who would be without the broadcasts this week.

Here are the distribution maps for both events..............

Philly at Skins (early game)

1955087868_3a0e87b54c.jpg

Boys at Giants (late game)
1955087528_f339d6701f.jpg

The channel link will be posted in this thread shortly before kick-off. So please check back for the update.​

This is a huge weekend, and there is no way in hell anyone should miss these.​

Watch the games regardless of where you live!!!!!!!! :bounce:​

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
To watch either broadcast, you will need to download and install the Sopcast Player software..........

A. Introduction
The manual briefly teach the users how to install and use the SopCast software.
Anyone who is interested in video streaming can download SopCast and try it. Now the software is free for use. Anyone can get the lastest software copy from our site.
B. System Requirement
To run the SopCast Software, the following requirement is needed:
1. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Linux. See detail.
2. At least 64M System Memory, 128M System Memory is recommended.
3. At least 10M Harddisk space.
4. Install Microsoft Media Player 9.0 above RealPlayer or other media player which can play streaming.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Just a heads-up here guys.

If you think you will be using Sopcast for this weeks game broadcasts, and you haven't used Sopcast before, I suggest you prepare. Download and install the player software well before the games start, and test it with other broadcasts in the Sopcast channel line-up. You don't want to be messing around with setting it up while the games are starting.

Hope you won't be needing it, but if you do, it can be a life saver.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1755754 said:
Just a heads-up here guys.

If you think you will be using Sopcast for this weeks game broadcasts, and you haven't used Sopcast before, I suggest you prepare. Download and install the player software well before the games start, and test it with other broadcasts in the Sopcast channel line-up. You don't want to be messing around with setting it up while the games are starting.

Hope you won't be needing it, but if you do, it can be a life saver.

i will vouch for that....a definite lifesaver and great advice about setting it up
ahead of time...thanks to both of ya'll for doing this again !

Ren

Reaction score
Any chance you could find a link to the ESPN pregame show?

i heard they're doing a thing on MB3

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Here is this weeks channel link for Green Bay vs Vikings and the late game is Cowboys vs Giants............. Click Here

For those who wish to watch Eagles Skins (open your Windows Media Player, choose file from the pull-down menu, click on open URL and enter this address............... rtsp://a1973.l2743431972.c27434.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1973/27434/v0001/reflector:45655

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can never get this to work :(

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
The Cowboys Game will be streamed on our Sopcast broadcast. And on the WMP stream I posted.

The Sopcast stream quality will be far better, since it is P2P technology, so the more seeders we have for that broadcast the better. So if your watching the Eagles Skins game on your WMP, ditch that feed and camp on to the Sopcast feed. Not only will the image be better, but it improves as we get more viewers.

Go Cowboys!!!!!!! :D

Parche

Reaction score
Im with the sopcast broadcast of eagles and skins and its very laggy... :(

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I've used sopcast many times before to watch the game, but I cant find the channel to watch it. I dont see the Dallas Cowboys Network. Any help?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
this is my first time using this...is it always this choppy?

SweCowboy

Reaction score
I'm watching the Eagles - Commanders on www.channelsurfing.net and their streaming the Giants - Cowboys later. The quality is slightly worse than the sopcast stream usually is. But it doesn't lag.

Parche

Reaction score
choppy = Laggy??? no its not always like this, I dunno whats happening today.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
SweCowboy;1756482 said:
I'm watching the Eagles - Commanders on www.channelsurfing.net and their streaming the Giants - Cowboys later. The quality is slightly worse than the sopcast stream usually is. But it doesn't lag.

Thank you sir, since Sopcast isnt working I'm now using this. Thanks :starspin

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
SweCowboy;1756482 said:

How does this work? I click the link but a box comes up that does nothing.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Guys the reason it is lagging is there are no current viewers. If everyone uses the other source, then we won't have enough seeders, and we will never get a solid stream. We made the broadcast private because there are enough people in this forum to establish a good feed.

Here is this weeks channel link for Cowboys vs Giants............. Click Here