Sopcast Doubleheader (Channel Link Here)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Parche;1756490 said:
choppy = Laggy??? no its not always like this, I dunno whats happening today.

i forgot to say laggy, but choppy was the quality.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1756558 said:
Here is this weeks channel link for Green Bay vs Vikings and the late game is Cowboys vs Giants............. Click Here
i clicked it and its showing the oak chi game :(

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i am on now seems ok
will stay on to help seed

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1756061 said:
Here is this weeks channel link for Green Bay vs Vikings and the late game is Cowboys vs Giants............. Click Here

For those who wish to watch Eagles Skins (open your Windows Media Player, choose file from the pull-down menu, click on open URL and enter this address............... rtsp://a1973.l2743431972.c27434.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1973/27434/v0001/reflector:45655

Does anybody have another channel on sopcast to watch it from? This one is a bit choppy.

Hiero

Reaction score
sorry to say that the current sopcast is almost unwatchable for me at least. it freezes during every Fing play and i get to see the befoer and after its pretty fing lame.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Too many people have abandonded CF81's feed. Since it is dependent on seeders, my suggestion is to go with this broadcast.......... rtsp://a1973.l2743431972.c27434.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1973/27434/v0001/reflector:45655

Open your Windows Media Player. Click on file in the nav bar of your WMP and choose "Open URL" from the drop down menu. Then paste the address into the field and enter.

Doesn't really matter how you view the game, so long as you do. However, with enough seeders, Sopcast is superior in image quality.

Hiero

Reaction score
OK i got it going now. this one is so much better i can actually watch the plays thank you so much!!!!!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Wow man this week is a struggle. Both the Sopcast broadcast and this damn Giants game. I hope the second half is better on both fronts.:laugh1:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
SweCowboy;1756482 said:
I'm watching the Eagles - Commanders on www.channelsurfing.net and their streaming the Giants - Cowboys later. The quality is slightly worse than the sopcast stream usually is. But it doesn't lag.

Dude you the man, that feed is 10 times better then sopcast. With sopcast it always delays right at the snap of the ball and you miss the whole play. Youre a life saver!

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1756891 said:
Hey guys.

Too many people have abandonded CF81's feed. Since it is dependent on seeders, my suggestion is to go with this broadcast.......... rtsp://a1973.l2743431972.c27434.n.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1973/27434/v0001/reflector:45655

Open your Windows Media Player. Click on file in the nav bar of your WMP and choose "Open URL" from the drop down menu. Then paste the address into the field and enter.

Doesn't really matter how you view the game, so long as you do. However, with enough seeders, Sopcast is superior in image quality.

Thanks that broadcast was much, much better.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry about this weeks Sopcast broadcast guys. But next week. Lets try to support Cowboyfan81's feed. Too many people posted alternative feeds and we didnt have enough viewers to estalish a solid stream.

Lets try to honor one stream as we have all season, and we won't have this same problem next week.