Sopcast question

kbman

Reaction score
Well I guess I live in the only place in the world that will not show the game.
Los Angeles, another reason this place sucks. We don't have a team but act like we do with the Raiders and Chargers so that is the game they are showing. I have never used sopcast, does it work and will the game be on sopcast? Sorry for the rant but i am disgusted....
:bang2:

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
with highspeed internet it works good, quality is not the best. i think u should find a bar or something with the game on

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Not to rub it in but last night on NFLN Eisen said that over 90% of the country will get the Cowboys game.

Advice: Don't play the lottery this week. :)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I should be broadcasting it on my "Dallas Cowboys Network" channel number 8521. Unless something totally unanticipated happens, which I don't imagine will be the case.

California and parts of Nevada are screwed this week. :(

kbman

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1702829 said:
Not to rub it in but last night on NFLN Eisen said that over 90% of the country will get the Cowboys game.

Advice: Don't play the lottery this week. :)

I heard him say that and that's what made me look. LA is a pathetic place with no football team, time to move.:mad:

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score

eclipse31623

Reaction score
I live in Los Angeles too and am really disappointed about Sunday. Does anyone know if Bestbuy or Circuit City would be showing the game since they advertise the NFL Sunday Ticket?

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
eclipse31623;1703901 said:
I live in Los Angeles too and am really disappointed about Sunday. Does anyone know if Bestbuy or Circuit City would be showing the game since they advertise the NFL Sunday Ticket?

Dude don't hang out at the mall to watch your sporting events.

Here is what people are using to watch sporting events internationally. If there is a broadcaster like myself, then you are able to use the Sopcast player to watch the broadcasts.

Just go to this download page, install and set up the player on your PC. Toy around with it for a while and watch some of the broadcasts in the channel listing at Sopcast. Once you are sure you are prepared, check back here for the channel link on game day.

Here is the download page at Sopcast......... http://www.sopcast.org/download/

Good Luck. :D

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1702843 said:
I should be broadcasting it on my "Dallas Cowboys Network" channel number 8521. Unless something totally unanticipated happens, which I don't imagine will be the case.

California and parts of Nevada are screwed this week. :(
And Arizona. Luckily, I got Sunday Ticket. :D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
eclipse31623;1703901 said:

:laugh2: that could actually be a good time if you play your cards right