Sopcast Test Stream (feedback please)

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
on my end star gazer its 3:25 pm now, but says cant retrieve data, on last llink you provided,

but i use dial up connection too

i dont necessarily need it since i have nfl network etc, but i was trying to check it for you to let you know if someone used dial up if was working, joe

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2181458 said:
on my end star gazer its 3:25 pm now, but says cant retrieve data, on last llink you provided,

but i use dial up connection too

i dont necessarily need it since i have nfl network etc, but i was trying to check it for you to let you know if someone used dial up if was working, joe

Thank bro. Dial-up just doesnt work to get a solid feed so thats a problem for many people who dont realize it.

BTW we were prepared to capture that 1975 Classic when the programing was interrupted by Jet Farve updates. Silver and Blue now hates Farve even more than before. As if that was possible. :D

r.magallon

Reaction score
Thank's SG, all we got over here in this region is niner :49ers: and raider :raiders: games. THANK YOU for all you do for your 'Boys! Greatly Appreciated, You The Man! :bow::bow::bow:

SweetDC

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2181290 said:
Here is the embedded player................. Click Here
After I installed the embedded player I got a trojan virus alert from my antivirus software. I am running a computer scan now to see what else is going on. Anyone else encounter any virus alerts or is my virus software just being supersensitive?

I used Sopcast last season but I eventually uninstalled it when it started setting off trojan alerts. I like Sopcast but the constant trojan alerts it triggers make me very nervous.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
As soon as the Cowboys start the channel goes offline?!?!?!?!?!? :bang2: