Sopcast Weekly Game Broadcasts (Info)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey everyone:

Here is the distribution map for this weeks game. The areas in red are recieving the broadcast. Anyone outside that region will be without the game.

1673328779_375ea80694.jpg

I will be broadcasting the game again this week, so keep an eye on this thread for the channel link. That number has yet to be determined.

5-1 baby 5-1!!!!!!!!!! :)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
To view the broadcast you will need the Sopcast player installed on your PC. Here is a link to the download que at Sopcast. Just follow the instructions.........

A. Introduction
The manual briefly teach the users how to install and use the SopCast software.
Anyone who is interested in video streaming can download SopCast and try it. Now the software is free for use. Anyone can get the lastest software copy from our site.
B. System Requirement
To run the SopCast Software, the following requirement is needed:
1. Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Linux. See detail.
2. At least 64M System Memory, 128M System Memory is recommended.
3. At least 10M Harddisk space.
4. Install Microsoft Media Player 9.0 above RealPlayer or other media player which can play streaming.

Good Luck

Go Cowboys!!!!!!! :D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Does that little blue dot in NY look like ithaca to anyone else?

:cry:

reboot

Reaction score
Future 585;1720180 said:
Does that little blue dot in NY look like ithaca to anyone else?

:cry:

Syracuse! Must be an Eagle fan up there somewhere.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
do you know what channel it is yet SG?

your website doesn't work for me for some reason, but sopcast does...

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently broadcasting to stargazers channel. Right now the WAS/AZ game is on, but due to problems with my cable, I'm flipping back and forth between that and NASCAR. I will switch to the Cowboys game prior to kickoff.

The sopcast channel is 34202

Enjoy!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;1720323 said:
Hey guys, I'm currently broadcasting to stargazers channel. Right now the WAS/AZ game is on, but due to problems with my cable, I'm flipping back and forth between that and NASCAR. I will switch to the Cowboys game prior to kickoff.

The sopcast channel is 34202

Enjoy!
Cool, thanks.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys. CF81 has us broadcasting. Here is the channel link. Just click on the new channel number............... #34202

StylisticS

Reaction score
Is there a link that shows the different games broadcasted on sopcast. I can't find it anywhere.

Matt Cowboyfan

Reaction score
I downloaded the sopcast player on my computer, registered a sopcast account, and logged into it, but when I try to connect to your channel, it says: "Can not retrieve data..." Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?