Twitter: Sore loser? Giants’ Justin Tuck takes shot at Cowboys fans on his Twitter

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I think he's saying he's got 2 rings, and nobody currently on the cowboys has won anything.

F him.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
BTW, did Tuck even play yesterday other than that one Japanese bow after a sack? Same goes for Jason Peter-Paul. Talk about an invisible man yesterday.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Hate to see Tuck get petty over this one. He's normally a good guy it seems. Randy Galloway used to have him on before Cowboys game all the time.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
I think he's saying he's got 2 rings, and nobody currently on the cowboys has won anything.

F him.
He's right, but he still lost. and he lost both games to the cowboys this year. and his team is 4 and 7. those rings are not helping him right now. living in the past won't get it done.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

F him.

Yea but if he's taking a shot at the fans then we got 5. lol I get a kick at these Giants. They talk a lot about an organization that supposedly hasn't won anything. I don't remember hearing the Cowboys of the 90's taking shots at our NFC East rivals like that when we won. We got class and that's something the Giants will never have.