Sorry about the Cowboys

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
Or should that be, about the sorry Cowboys.
How much longer will it take for all you band waggon jumping Cowboy fans to jump off. I suspect that after the Bears take you out. The ship will start emptying pretty quick. I'm just here to let those of you that live in the south east Texas area know that if you repent you will be welcomed to the better Pro team in Texas, the Texans.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Overalls said:
Or should that be, about the sorry Cowboys.
How much longer will it take for all you band waggon jumping Cowboy fans to jump off. I suspect that after the Bears take you out. The ship will start emptying pretty quick. I'm just here to let those of you that live in the south east Texas area know that if you repent you will be welcomed to the better Pro team in Texas, the Texans.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving

Must hurt you to know that even when we suck we're more popular than Houston.

BTW - Who the hell came up with Texans??? Should have been the Oilers...

shnagy

Reaction score
Man, get over yourself. Come back when the Texans have won 5 Superbowls.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
nice prediction buddy.......Looks like you're 0-1.......judging by your lack of class and ignorance I'd say you probably didn't pick the colts either 0-2.

leave it to the pros ......

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
Who pulled the chain of the Commanders to defend the Cowboys. I didn't know the Cowboy fans are so weak that they needed your help. And as the one talking about a lack of class you must be one of the ones who voted for a crackhead, prostetute using low life as mayor of DC. By the way this is a smack talk section and I could care less what some Yankee has to say. I was stiring the pot in a little in state rivallry, not ragin' on your team of never was's and usta'bes.

SacredStar

Reaction score
overalls....if you read KingBrice_28's posts, you will see that he is not just a Commanders fan, but a football fan who has respect for the game, the history, and the competition in the NFL. His post is just showing that even some opposing fans disrespect classless posts like yours. KB_28 has shown class, can you?

BTW- Dallas had the name "Texans" before Houston if you check history. Sooooo, your rent is due. Ante up.

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
And that team had enough sense to move out of that getto in Soutern Oklahoma to K.C..

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
There are Texans trolls now. You're having a good season for once, and you thnk you and your team have earned the respect enough to actually trash the Dallas Cowboys and their 5 Superbowls? Don't get too excited about the Texans. In 5 years, they'll be called the L.A. Texans. :D

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
I am verry happy for the Cowboy Fans and yes I do hope that one day my team will win a Super Bowl. I can only hope that forty years from now the Texans have five wins in the big game. How ever; I do like to pick on the Cowboys and their fans. It helps to make life more interesting. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings so much that Y'all felt the need to break out the TROLL word on me. I know that everyone here only prints love poetry about the other teams. I know I have never seen Kingbrice28 spout anything negative about his beloved Cowboys. Oh wait a minute he is a Commander fan and I'm sure he has never spoke ill of the 'Boys. You guys crack me up. You come to a smack room and get up set that anyone says something.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Well the skins haven't won 5, but they've been to five.......and won 3 times before there was a SB.

As for the "never was's and usta'bes.".....um if you give this team 3 years with the same coach maybe they'll win more than a couple each year. They've had 12-15 qb's play in the past 5 years. Last time I checked the texans allowed 200+ rushing against those " never was's".....AND spurrier was the coach.

And I didn't vote for the person you are refering to.

This is the smack talk zone therefore I'm gonna dish it too.......I'm not defending the cowboys, I'm defending my prediction which was 20-14 cowboys over chicago.

:cool:

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Overalls said:
I am verry happy for the Cowboy Fans and yes I do hope that one day my team will win a Super Bowl. I can only hope that forty years from now the Texans have five wins in the big game. How ever; I do like to pick on the Cowboys and their fans. It helps to make life more interesting. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings so much that Y'all felt the need to break out the TROLL word on me. I know that everyone here only prints love poetry about the other teams. I know I have never seen Kingbrice28 spout anything negative about his beloved Cowboys. Oh wait a minute he is a Commander fan and I'm sure he has never spoke ill of the 'Boys. You guys crack me up. You come to a smack room and get up set that anyone says something.
What makes you think I'm upset? Look at my username. Does that look like I am here to be serious or get angry? I thought we were having fun. I made fun of a Texan fan, being a troll. The team is what, 3 years old? I'm having fun with you. Why did you have to get all serious for?
Who did you root for, after the Oilers left, and before the Texans came? Seriously.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Overalls said:
And that team had enough sense to move out of that getto in Soutern Oklahoma to K.C..

And if I had my choice of living in gang-land N. Mexico slums known as Houston or beautiful Tennessee I'd move out as well.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
did I mention the texans have lost 3 straight and play the titans.......*Yawn*....If they don't win this game they are not good enough to brag about.......Captain questionable is gonna throw 300 yards on ya..... :D....edit:but.....I'm gonna pick the texans....... :) ...feel lucky this week because the texans are gonna be 1 step closer to .500.... :p

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
I continued to root for the Oiler/Titans untill we got the Texans. I could never and would never root for the Cowboys. KB_28, remember this, we have a better record than your team, and we beat the Titans and the Cowboys the last time we played either team in regulation. As your sig. says
Win or Lose I'm still a fan.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Overalls said:
I continued to root for the Oiler/Titans untill we got the Texans. I could never and would never root for the Cowboys. KB_28, remember this, we have a better record than your team, and we beat the Titans and the Cowboys the last time we played either team in regulation. As your sig. says
So when does favid carr get the bust label? Oh, and what happened to Double D? He seems to have disapeared

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Overalls said:

Should I bust up this worthless waste of a human life? I think I shall:

Any team in Houston has and always will be the stepchild of Dallas, we have 5 SBs, you have had 2 team and havent even managed to go to one let alone win. You have a bust of a #1 overall pick at QB, and defense that I could run on, and a far more fairweather fan base than Dallas has. So go on cheering for your little team down in the JV league, Dallas is the pinacle of pro football and all it stands for, we are far and away the most storied franchise in History while Houston is lucky to have a franchise. Dont forget your place in this world son.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Overalls said:
we have a better record than your team, and we beat the Titans and the Cowboys the last time we played either team in regulation.

And yet with all that going your city and team still is an afterthought...