Sorry about the Cowboys

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Oh please....don't pull the trigger on the record B.S.......

I dunno what the h*ll is going on there....

If that team could score 17 points EVERY game they'd be 7-4 right now......

_______

Back on topic....Houston sux.... :p .....To be honest with you I forgot what even started this ...LOL.......

this thread has just reached the "useless" level.......

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
Oh, my HeavyHitta31. I am so scared now. First things first little man, remember 19-10. Untill you beat us in regular season, we are your Daddy so take that back to the projects, clean the crack out of your pipe and smoke it. :)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Overalls said:
Oh, my HeavyHitta31. I am so scared now. First things first little man, remember 19-10. Untill you beat us in regular season, we are your Daddy so take that back to the projects, clean the crack out of your pipe and smoke it. :)

Should I bring up the all-time Houston series?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Overalls said:
Don't you guys just love internet tough guys that think they're something with their new found trolling abilities?

shnagy

Reaction score
The diffenece between a cowboys fan and a texans fan is that we wait for our next Superbow victory, and you all root to get into the playoffs. ;)

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Overalls said:

Troll.jpg

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
shnagy said:
The diffenece between a cowboys fan and a texans fan is that we wait for our next Superbow victory, and you all root to get into the playoffs. ;)
Game, set, match. :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
shnagy said:

D*Mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn

that was good......I think that's it..... :D

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Is Texan fan still yapping about 2002? That is as bad as CardinalFan still reminding us about the 1998 playoff game.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Is Texan fan still yapping about 2002? That is as bad as CardinalFan still reminding us about the 1998 playoff game.

What else is he going to talk about? That game where Buffalo spotted them 32 points before coming back to win?? The game where Sam Wyche ran the score up to 61-7 and when asked if he had any regrets afterwards "Yes, I wish we had a fifth quarter so we could hit 100".

Or how about the game where Buddy Ryan decked the offensive coordinator on national television??

To Houston we're their Superbowl, to us Houston is...well...just another team...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Sorry about the Cowboys

So many ways I can reply to this...

Hey, Mods, how much can I get away with in this forum?

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
Come on RACK. Your better than that. Only ignorant people need profanity to voice their opinions

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Overalls said:
Come on RACK. Your better than that. Only ignorant people need profanity to voice their opinions

Only an idiot would argue football history with a Dallas Cowboy.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Overalls said:

Oh I wasn't gonna use profanity. That's not what I was worried about. It was the insult (s) I was gonna throw at this clown. Every word would of been ok, but what I planned to post may not have been.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The troll would get bored....if people would not feed him.

If the troll grows larger....it is because he is being fed well.

Something to think about.

Oh and by the way...there is this thing called the ignore option.

Could save people a LOAD of time if they just used it.

If you feel some people are stupid or ignorant and a waste of your time...then why keep up a conversation with them?

Just something to think about. :cool: