Sorry Dak

ALBIT

Reaction score
Look he is nice player. He is athletic. He makes plays out of the pocket etc but this guy is just brutal in the pocket. He does not scare any defense in this league. Not one. He has zero acuracy. Im telling u in 5 years he will be backing up domeone on anotjer team. Be very worried people. I know bash me and say im a hater. Blah blah. But ill say it again. I had to listen to oeolle here tell me he is a top 5 QB and better than Brady. Im sorry He can not throw the ball in a conventional offense. Jerry i pronise u is sick to his stomach. I know kill me and do what u always do all the time. This team will be lucky to win 8 games.

black label

Reaction score
Look he is nice player. He is athletic. He makes plays out of the pocket etc but this guy is just brutal in the pocket. He does not scare any defense in this league. Not one. He has zero acuracy. Im telling u in 5 years he will be backing up domeone on anotjer team. Be very worried people. I know bash me and say im a hater. Blah blah. But ill say it again. I had to listen to oeolle here tell me he is a top 5 QB and better than Brady. Im sorry He can not throw the ball in a conventional offense. Jerry i pronise u is sick to his stomach. I know kill me and do what u always do all the time. This team will be lucky to win 8 games.
So True

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score

Agreed. Been saying it since last season. He made some nice throws on the move today but he had some really bad misses in the pocket.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

Not sure why I'm bothering to take the time to argue with someone who spells like a third grader, but Dak is a second-year QB who for some reason everyone expects to be 2014 Tony Romo and if not, then he "sucks."

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Dak played great today.

Issue was O-line, terrible play calling, and the terrible head coach that we have.

It also didn't help that MArinelli did exactly what I and a number of people on here said he would do- Rush3 or 4, play coverage.

Goff picked it apart.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's pretty clear now that Romo was doing a lot of work on the sidelines last year and helping Dak with what the defense was doing.

Dak isn't a high IQ QB. isn't a precision passer, and can't make throws the big boys do in the NFL. Last week people were impressed on making throws outside the pocket, if you can't become a stellar pocket passer, you won't make it in this league.

Sorry folks, we gave up a big play special player for a bus driver that needs a complete team, like Alex Smith, to win games. Right now, Eagles or Commanders will be taking this division.

ALBIT

Reaction score
Not sure why I'm bothering to take the time to argue with someone who spells like a third grader, but Dak is a second-year QB who for some reason everyone expects to be 2014 Tony Romo and if not, then he "sucks."

I type fast. Thats why its aleays wrong. But deep down u know im right

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
i agree as well. I think Dak's ceiling is a decent QB, but he looks like a captain checkdown bus-driver type instead of a franchise QB. These are the worst type of QBs to have, because they are just good enough to keep you from searching for a better QB.