Sorry for the positive thread

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2476438 said:
I'm with you, Zax.

It's interesting that several people who have been critical of the team, from Emmitt Smith to Randy Galloway, actually feel better about the team after a loss. Why? Because they saw the same heart and fight and toughness that many of us saw. They were both calling it a turning point.

Galloway actually was so impressed that he's now saying he thinks we'll beat the Giants and break the so-called December curse. Not that he's some great sage, of course -- he's just a newspaper and talk show guy. But he has bashed this team under Wade non-stop for two years now, and even some under Parcells, because he felt that kind of heart and guts were lacking.

So maybe, just maybe, the team is growing. I just hope we have enough healthy bodies to compete the rest of the way.

That's how I feel.

I was disappointed in the loss overall and the meltdown in the final minutes, but like I posted yesterday: In years past, a Dallas team playing on the road, in December, in the cold, in the wind, against a very tough, physical team like that would have folded up early and got blasted.

I loved the way they competed.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The defense isn't getting nearly enough credit for how much they've improved in the last several weeks. They've played their hearts out and I'm hoping they're able to continue that all the way through the game that really matters.