Sorry, I think Our Season Is Over..

Reaction score
Ya, I know it's not over yet but this lose could linger into next week against a pissed off Giants team that was kicked up and down the field by Philly.

IMO, I think that we won't beat the Giants who just don't lose two games in a row. If that is the case, the cowboys would than have to be a Ravens team that is whopping on the Skins and possible a hot Philly team who whopped the Giants tails in another cold weather road game.

I don't want to be negative but until Romo finds a heart beat in December, I will have my doubts that he can win when it counts.

Tonights game there were some awesome plays on that field but when you turn the ball over that many times it's hard to win.

And.... until Romo plays better when things are on the line... there will be nothing but questions he will need to answer.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
It's not over, there are 3 more games

Batman

Reaction score
I truly believe our defense will show up in this game and make the Giants earn this win. This will be a close game, but Tony Romo will make sure the Giants win by throwing at least 3 interceptions. I am beginning to think if we really want to win this game maybe we should go with Brad Johnson. Romo can't win big games.

I think our defense will give Eli a tough game, I am predicting Ware will get 2 sacks to get his total up to 18 for the year. I am proud of the Cowboy defense for how they play in Pitt., I am 100% confident our defense will play like that against the Giants as well. The only problem is, Eli Manning is not a choker, Tony Romo is a choker.

goshan

Reaction score
We can still get in the playoff with 2 more wins over the Ravens and the Eagles as long as Atlanta loses another game.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
utrunner07;2471582 said:
lol, says the guy claiming we will go 1-3 these four weeks.

I'm still on track. See how these last 3 play out

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2471568 said:
OMG this team is currently in a wild card position! Stop it! :bang2:

Means nothing, the season isn't over. The Giants will be another tough match-up for us and if Romo continues to have a December to forget, we lose.

Also, look at our schedule compared to Atlanta. Philly plays Cleveland next week.

I don't want to sound negative, just pointing to a fact that if our leader, Romo, plays like he did today, forget about it.

DTK

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2471595 said:
Means nothing, the season isn't over. The Giants will be another tough match-up for us and if Romo continues to have a December to forget, we lose.

Also, look at our schedule compared to Atlanta. Philly plays Cleveland next week.

I don't want to sound negative, just pointing to a fact that if our leader, Romo, plays like he did today, forget about it.
Are you the same guy that posts over at Extremeskids.com?

Reaction score
goshan;2471590 said:
We can still get in the playoff with 2 more wins over the Ravens and the Eagles as long as Atlanta loses another game.

That's the problem, Atlanta's schedule is a little easier than ours.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Not me. I said 11-5 for the season, 6-1 down the stretch, and when I said that this was the one game I felt we could lose that I wouldn't be upset about. So I'm not. 3 straight to end this season and we finish the 11-5 I figured with the 6 wins coming in all the games I figured they would.

Also lets not forget that with Atlanta losing today we're not hurt by this at all. and if the Panthers could pull off a W tomorrow niight and put themselves first in that division that would also help us as well since we'd only be a game behind Tampa for the 5 spot and we hold a tie breaker with them.

Things aren't dismall, at all, at this point. We're fine and we're going to do just what I figured. Win out and go 3-0 down the stretch to get in.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2471595 said:

Wow, really? You think? I mean doesn't it go without saying that the majority of teams, if not all, if their QB has a bad day like Romo did today that their teams are probably going to lose?

You didn't stumble onto anything noteworthy here. That's been a common link since the beginning of passing attacks in football.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2471546 said:
Ya, I know it's not over yet but this lose could linger into next week against a pissed off Giants team that was kicked up and down the field by Philly.

IMO, I think that we won't beat the Giants who just don't lose two games in a row. If that is the case, the cowboys would than have to be a Ravens team that is whopping on the Skins and possible a hot Philly team who whopped the Giants tails in another cold weather road game.

I don't want to be negative but until Romo finds a heart beat in December, I will have my doubts that he can win when it counts.

Tonights game there were some awesome plays on that field but when you turn the ball over that many times it's hard to win.

And.... until Romo plays better when things are on the line... there will be nothing but questions he will need to answer.

We NEEDED this win today! No ifs, ands, or buts.

And I agree-the Giants just looked flat today. Frankly, after coming off a 7 game win streak AND 2 rough road games, I wasn't surprised at all.