Sorry Tankers!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
With fans like this, it is no wonder why Jerry has forced mediocrity on this fan base for the last 25 years. Winning the division will really be a big accomplishment this year before getting embarrassed in the playoffs.
How the he’ll do you know they’ll get embarrassed? You don’t. With fans like you the number of losers and quitters keeps growing. Stay out of my fox hole.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
some people like you are so short sighted... sure get immediate gratification by winning this year but forget to look long term in building a quality team with solid draft picks that hover in top 10.

But hey enjoy your 1 and done playoff experience this year....

Just make sure you stop buy for some of my meds for your post playoff depression.... ;)
i want to win in the long run .

long term .
Don't we all, I would still never root for a loss.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
some people like you are so short sighted... sure get immediate gratification by winning this year but forget to look long term in building a quality team with solid draft picks that hover in top 10.

But hey enjoy your 1 and done playoff experience this year....

Just make sure you stop buy for some of my meds for your post playoff depression.... ;)
People like me???? People like you, that want to lose are pathetic! There's no pill that can cure gutless.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
How the he’ll do you know they’ll get embarrassed? You don’t. With fans like you the number of losers and quitters keeps growing. Stay out of my fox hole.

history can dictate future trends , for sure .

we do have a "punchers chance" to make an upset , thats true too .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With fans like this, it is no wonder why Jerry has forced mediocrity on this fan base for the last 25 years. Winning the division will really be a big accomplishment this year before getting embarrassed in the playoffs.
So let me get this straight...because some fans are happy we won..... that makes Jerry force mediocrity on us?

Man....you guys that want us to lose use some really twisted logic to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Basically. Some people aren't smart enough to sacrifice short term pleasure for a better chance in the future.
Why care that we enjoy winning. Fans have no impact on the games. The Cowboys won because they played well. If every fan in America and Mexico wanted us to finish 2-14, the Cowboys still win the game, so why not enjoy it. I get wanting to lose for the draft, but when it wins, why be miserable about it?

cern

Reaction score
history can dictate future trends , for sure .

we do have a "punchers chance" to make an upset , thats true too .
history is just a reflection on human nature. that's why the same mistakes are repeated over and over. the majority of the human race, just like gnus leaping into the crocodile infested luangwa river, are followers. it is our nature to complain. if you want proof, just read the majority of these threads.