Sorry to Burst The Bubble

DBoys

Reaction score
But we are not doing anything with this defense. Even if we make it in the playoffs this defense is so inept it is not even funny.

Ren

Reaction score
it's not the defence we have good players it's the system that d*'n 2 deep zone that good and some times even avrage QBs pick apartcause we never rush more then 4 when we're in it

Fan Since 77

Reaction score
DBoys;1224820 said:
But we are not doing anything with this defense. Even if we make it in the playoffs this defense is so inept it is not even funny.

two sides to every coin. I know it takes a little more brainpower to see the other side.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
We all expected more out of our team.......we're all very disappointed in them

nobodynos

Reaction score
Hey DBoys, it isn't all that bad. This is coming from a true Saints fan. The Cowboys D is excellent. I've seen you guys perform week in and week out. Credit must be given where credit is due- the Saints' offense is potent, and that is an understatement given the extent of injuries that we were dealing with. Y'all will be just fine come playoff time- as long as there isn't a rematch (which would be in the Superdome). Good luck with the rest of the season.

DBoys

Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1224832 said:
two sides to every coin. I know it takes a little more brainpower to see the other side.

Other side of what? I know the excuses you will give but how many games has the same thing happened???

Let me help you out with that...

Jacksonville
Philadelphia
NY Giants
NO

Those 4 teams beat our defense the same way.

DBoys

Reaction score
nobodynos;1224854 said:
Hey DBoys, it isn't all that bad. This is coming from a true Saints fan. The Cowboys D is excellent. I've seen you guys perform week in and week out. Credit must be given where credit is due- the Saints' offense is potent, and that is an understatement given the extent of injuries that we were dealing with. Y'all will be just fine come playoff time- as long as there isn't a rematch (which would be in the Superdome). Good luck with the rest of the season.

Shutup troll.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Newsflash:

Parcells has been here 4 years and our defense doesn't look much better. We still have problems with getting to the QB just like 4 years ago.. The only thing we're pretty good at is stopping the run. Well so freaking what if we can't stop wussified short passes out of the backfield.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The playoffs are another level.

I doubt even if we played NO again, they'd have the success they did tonight.

We'd change some things.

Relax.

There's still more football to be played.

nobodynos

Reaction score
No need to start namecalling.... the Cowboys are a good team, but the Saints are just plain better.

DBoys

Reaction score
Clove;1224869 said:
Newsflash:

Parcells has been here 4 years and our defense doesn't look much better. We still have problems with getting to the QB just like 4 years ago.. The only thing we're pretty good at is stopping the run. Well so freaking what if we can't stop wussified short passes out of the backfield.

Who has the defensive coordinator been?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nobodynos;1224880 said:
No need to start namecalling.... the Cowboys are a good team, but the Saints are just plain better.
At least for one night.

Fan Since 77

Reaction score
DBoys;1224857 said:
Other side of what? I know the excuses you will give but how many games has the same thing happened???

Let me help you out with that...

Jacksonville
Philadelphia
NY Giants
NO

Those 4 teams beat our defense the same way.

I guess you forgot the fact that Drew Bledsoe cost us all three of those games.
Sometimes you have to tip your hat. New Orleans played a perfect game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DBoys;1224884 said:
Who has the defensive coordinator been?
Doesn't matter, BP runs everything. These other cats are just puppets. Have you ever seen any of those offensive plays tonight from Payton when he was here? NO! Why? Because Payton had ideas but Parcells put a stop on alot of the things Payton wanted to do.

With all that said, I still dont' like Zimmer.

DBoys

Reaction score
nobodynos;1224880 said:

Your post was pure condescension so don't expect me or anyone else to buy it. If you noticed I started the thread giving you guys props. So don't act like you care about the Boys troll.

DBoys

Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1224892 said:
I guess you forgot the fact that Drew Bledsoe cost us all three of those games.
Sometimes you have to tip your hat. New Orleans played a perfect game.

You could say the Jax game for sure. But how many points did the defense give up against NY, PHI, and NO?

They beat us bad and in the same manner.

DBoys

Reaction score
Clove;1224894 said:
Doesn't matter, BP runs everything. These other cats are just puppets. Have you ever seen any of those offensive plays tonight from Payton when he was here? NO! Why? Because Payton had ideas but Parcells put a stop on alot of the things Payton wanted to do.

With all that said, I still dont' like Zimmer.

If it is all BP then we are helpless to mediocrity.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Clove;1224869 said:
Newsflash:

What's the one thing that's remained constant that entire time Parcells has been here despite all the changing personnel.. Zimmer.

Anyone see a pattern here?