Sounds from sidelines Texans game

How about Prescott applauding the Texans final touchdown?

Man does that guy push my buttons.
 
Look how after a win QW looks disappointed and says “we gonna get better”. I do think they will I just don’t know when. They have too many players not to right this ship.
..one game at a time. At some point it will click.

Porter's presence will be the catalytic to the whole thing.
 
I love these after a win.

Hearing Q tell Dak after the game “we’re gonna get better, bro” shows his awareness of the situation.

Seeing GP celebrate CeeDee and then the win like he did is cool also. Not everyone reacts like that in such hyper competitive situations.

Book, Dak, Q and Downs all looking like leaders.
 
I love these after a win.

Hearing Q tell Dak after the game “we’re gonna get better, bro” shows his awareness of the situation.

Seeing GP celebrate CeeDee and then the win like he did is cool also. Not everyone reacts like that in such hyper competitive situations.

Book, Dak, Q and Downs all looking like leaders.
The fact that Q looks up to Dak like that should let you guys know his teammates think he's Top 5.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,477
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top