Video: Sounds from the Sideline - Cowboys vs Eagles

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I despise the guys running around with the booms hanging mics all in their faces. The conversations are all for show most of the time. Just put mics all over the place on te groud and let them be. This way the players will be more authentic. I do enjoy these, even though they are highly edited.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I despise the guys running around with the booms hanging mics all in their faces. The conversations are all for show most of the time. Just put mics all over the place on te groud and let them be. This way the players will be more authentic. I do enjoy these, even though they are highly edited.

Always wary of the players peeking to the side to make sure the camera is on them while they talk their smack. LOL You gotta be like Tank and act like you don’t see the camera. That dude is another Cowboy with a future on TV

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Yeah it does. Honestly, this team seems really close this year. I like it.

Yeah they do. I know they can edit those things as good as any reality TV Show to mislead you but I’ve seen enough of them this year to feel there’s some brotherhood there. O and D seem to be sharing the love.

Good to see LVE with the coaching headset on the sideline. He’s been a lot more vocal as the years go on. They miss having him call out adjustments.