Sounds From The Sideline - Cowboys vs. Giants

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
At 1:03 mark, the biggest play of the game so far and Mazi couldn't care less. Lawson, who we didn't even draft, is enjoying our big play a lot more. I guess people are right when they said he (Mazi) doesn't even like the game of football.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At 1:03 mark, the biggest play of the game so far and Mazi couldn't care less. Lawson, who we didn't even draft, is enjoying our big play a lot more. I guess people are right when they said he (Mazi) doesn't even like the game of football.
Lots of good things to hear and our fans want to focus on a momentary reaction. I guess people are right when they say some fans don't even like our players.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Lots of good things to hear and our fans want to focus on a momentary reaction. I guess people are right when they say some fans don't even like our players.
Yep, it's even worse in the game thread. I am always amazed at the level of negativity and defeatism there is from our fanbase for every single bad/non-productive play. they act like every play has to be a success or else we suck and are going to lose them game. I can't even count the number of times in every game thread that somebody says game over in the first quarter.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yep, it's even worse in the game thread. I am always amazed at the level of negativity and defeatism there is from our fanbase for every single bad/non-productive play. they act like every play has to be a success or else we suck and are going to lose them game. I can't even count the number of times in every game thread that somebody says game over in the first quarter.
I can better understand a negative reaction to a negative play than finding something negative in something positive to focus on. I guess some are just geared that way, especially when it comes to players they don't like or want to run down.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll never go to another Giants game, 2 million fans trying to get back to their cars in a tunnel was crazy to me!! Lol, then trying to get out of the parking garage which took over an hour with 2 complaining boys, uhhhhh!!! The American Dream mall was probably the best part of the trip!!!!!

FanofJerry

Reaction score
It really doesnt mean anything in regards to football...

But last year during a scuffle at midfield...Mazi was literally the only Cowboy that got off his butt and ran out to midfield to involve himself in a scuffle.

I dont remember which game it was....but Mazi was the lone dude running out onto midfield.

So...he is invested to a degree.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It really doesnt mean anything in regards to football...

But last year during a scuffle at midfield...Mazi was literally the only Cowboy that got off his butt and ran out to midfield to involve himself in a scuffle.

I dont remember which game it was....but Mazi was the lone dude running out onto midfield.

So...he is invested to a degree.
I know 1 player on defense not interested in getting in an offensive players face. Yall can guess who

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know why. They want the scoop, the told ya's.
You won't hear from them if they are wrong. MAYBE a grudging and insincere 'glad i was wrong'.

We see it all the time here.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can better understand a negative reaction to a negative play than finding something negative in something positive to focus on. I guess some are just geared that way, especially when it comes to players they don't like or want to run down.
Im not sure it's a rule a fan has to love every single player.

I know i have my favorites....so there is a spectrum. Maybe others have a wider one than me?

starfan1

Reaction score
+1000 our fanbase is pathetic at times.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
:lmao: :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Here's your award for the ignorant comment I've seen posted on the internet today.

gold-medal-first-place-award-ribbon-196339888.jpg

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Mazi had one of the best performances on the defense and Lawson one of the worst.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How on earth does anyone know if the guy likes football or not lol?