Video: Sounds from the Sideline: Jags vs Cowboys

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Something I saw at the game that was also evident in those sound bites. Tavon Austin seems really happy as a Cowboy and a good "team guy."

BTW, Dak is big Dude. He was standing next to Crawford before going out for the toss and they looked to be about the same size.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Something I saw at the game that was also evident in those sound bites. Tavon Austin seems really happy as a Cowboy and a good "team guy."

BTW, Dak is big Dude. He was standing next to Crawford before going out for the toss and they looked to be about the same size.
Dak is big enough to take some hits, which is why Garrett and Linehan need to keep letting him run with the football.

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score

I think it gets a little lost sometimes, but 240 is very large and powerful for someone who's only 6' 2". Dak is bigger than many linebackers.