Video: Sounds From The Sideline - Week 11 - Cowboys vs Lions *Merge*

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bennett already pep talking in the huddle pregame? Crazy. This team has a crazy amount of chemistry. A lot of players just come here and automatically fall into a leadership/good guy role. Cobb is another great example of this from this season as he actually almost fought Jenkins when he was attempting to mess with Dak in the Philly game. I do have to give credit to JJ or Garrett or whoever is responsible for putting the team together and keeping their energy/emotions high, even though they can dip low sometimes (last week being a big, prime example). A lot of teams don’t appear to have heart/chemistry like that (or maybe I don’t pay enough attention to other teams).

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Our running backs coach is part of the problem...

He suggested to keep pounding inside. He’s all about pounding,grinding and chopping wood.

Listen man.. someone needs to tell zeke to break to the outside and put moves on people every now and then too.

*Sigh*

Add him to the list. What’s that, 5 people that need to be fired now?
O’Quinn (Special teams coordinator), Richard, Rod, Brown (RB coach), and of course, JG.

We’re basically needing to clean the coaching house this offseason.

EST_1986

Reaction score
*Sigh*

Add him to the list. What’s that, 5 people that need to be fired now?
O’Quinn (Special teams coordinator), Richard, Rod, Brown (RB coach), and of course, JG.

We’re basically needing to clean the coaching house this offseason.
Need a complete purge of the country club staff

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Our running backs coach is part of the problem...

He suggested to keep pounding inside. He’s all about pounding,grinding and chopping wood.

Listen man.. someone needs to tell zeke to break to the outside and put moves on people every now and then too.

That bothered me, too. I don't think he is there to give suggestions to Kellen Moore. Particularly not for doing something that is already not working.

I like to see Lee's calmness in this videos. He would definitely be a good coach. Like Dak's confidence and bringing the team together even in bad situations.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
“If you ain’t about that business don’t come back out here!” — Bennett

Very next clip shows Zeke fumbling, looool

phildadon86

Reaction score
Bennett already pep talking in the huddle pregame? Crazy. This team has a crazy amount of chemistry. A lot of players just come here and automatically fall into a leadership/good guy role. Cobb is another great example of this from this season as he actually almost fought Jenkins when he was attempting to mess with Dak in the Philly game. I do have to give credit to JJ or Garrett or whoever is responsible for putting the team together and keeping their energy/emotions high, even though they can dip low sometimes (last week being a big, prime example). A lot of teams don’t appear to have heart/chemistry like that (or maybe I don’t pay enough attention to other teams).
Did you fall on your head? Didnt you once say this team was far apart and had no chemistry and was imploding? Just curious