Video: Sounds from the Sidelines: Eagles round 2

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Apparently, this year, defensive line is the peanut gallery. Most of bench clips this year always coming from our d-linemen.

Another camera angle of Osa, Mazi, Tank, Parsons, Gallimore, etc in action watching offense go down the field:

giphy.gif

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
With these videos, I've been surprised that Micah seems to interact less than the other defensive players. I mean, he's a pretty talkative guy off the field.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I love Ferg being vocal, and a bully... But I think he needs to cool it just a tad on the celebrations after the catch... some of those could be called as "taunting" and I think during the game one of the refs told him to chill too. Can't be having those stupid drive killing penalties in the playoffs. Otherwise, loving everything he's doing.
Nah . In a lot of ways he’s our modern Irvin. He’s brought back the swagger

LonnieElam

Reaction score
My question is, do the guys get neck strain lookin up at the video board? I mean it's taking place right in front of then but all the sideline film they are all looking up. I know I'm old but it hurts my neck seeing it...
At the TG game, we were in the Miller Lite area on the field, staring up in the screen. You can't see anything except the backs of the players. You're that close, but you're just staring straight up. I wanted to go back up to our seats, but the wifey wanted to stay. Most people like Greg, the guy you always see with the gigantic Cowboys helmets on, are just there to get on the screen and/or TV. The field-level suites are the dumbest thing at the stadium sans the art gallery.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With these videos, I've been surprised that Micah seems to interact less than the other defensive players. I mean, he's a pretty talkative guy off the field.
He's on there. I think they try to showcase different players. Everybody knows the stars.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Great to see this team putting it together. Ferguson is becoming the enforcer. What real tough guy!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Haha Gallup was about to square up about his Aubrey All Pro talk lol....

FREAKY FERG....I mean aye...I like it lol.

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is on the sidelines and in the game he seems to be a different personality. But yeah he's not featured in these as much I wonder is it on purpose? Dak makes a cameo every once in awhile... Lamb use to be on a little more.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Osa talking about winning on 1st (and 2nd) down, PHI is really good on 1st & 2nd down.

The FUMBLE on their 1st drive was their first 3rd down (9th play of the drive)

Not giving PHI those short yardage plays on 3rd/4th really disrupted their offense

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I don’t know. I feel like Micah is to himself a lot of the time. No?
I've noticed that when other players get sacks, Micah is not as happy for them as they are for him...lone exception would be when he approached Bland and shined in that light.

I'm not saying Micah isn't a team guy...just saying...he might view those sacks as belonging to him...

Praxit

Reaction score
..hhahahah.. Ferg is the word.. Now, we're cooking.