Sounds from the Sidelines vs. NE (Week 6)

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Haha… so great.

Love it.

Like Brown said… if they manage to win that game with all they had to overcome… their confidence will soar.

They did, and it will. We’re watching a juggernaut form. Who wants to play Dallas?

Nobody.
You can see they are playing with confidence and swagger!!

Cydios

Reaction score
I love the pregame hype up.. I was wanting to throw some punches after that.. and they followed up by Gregory at the end "Why ya'll quiet? Ya'll were loud a minute ago" "Bye..." waves to the crowd. Lamb ends it with "Thank you for coming"

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Patriot fans pissed the players off with the stuff they were screaming at them.

Also the Pats players were talking trash all day.

I'm glad this team has some dog in them.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
It is remarkable, but my question is how?

He was a perpetual screw-up everywhere else he has been.

Somebody showed him Jesus or something.

He seems to definitely have a dominant or that alpha persona on the field. Which doesn't necessarily make him a good leader alone, if he's also screwing up. Im guessing the only thing that's changed here is he hasn't screwed up...

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
In the offseason, the coaches put on a ton of early/mid 90's Cowboys football and told the team "Ya see this??? THIS, THIS is what we need to be!!!"...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He seems to definitely have a dominant or that alpha persona on the field. Which doesn't necessarily make him a good leader alone, if he's also screwing up. Im guessing the only thing that's changed here is he hasn't screwed up...
It has to be the camo.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where is the love button?? Love seeing the team all fired up on the sidelines!!! And it cracks me up how the font on the captions changes to italics when the d-lineman coach is talking!! :laugh:

Easyout66

Reaction score
I'd like to see one of these on the Cardinals during a close back and forth game.. just to gauge against another young team with a stellar young QB...
I like how Gregory came to the sideline after a sack looking totally psychotic.. every player on this team is in on this swagger, great leadership by these young playmakers

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The young guns on this team have really given the franchise a lift. That high octane exuberance is hard to resist. I bet the youngsters are competitive as all hell all the the time and that infectious attitude makes everyone enjoy their time together. Football is once again fun in Big D.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
In the offseason, the coaches put on a ton of early/mid 90's Cowboys football and told the team "Ya see this??? THIS, THIS is what we need to be!!!"...

No, that was Garrett. :laugh:

Mike McCarthy just came in and said, "Are you tired of getting your %#*$# kicked in the Playoffs? Believe in me, and I'll show you how to be the %#*$# kicker instead."

DallasInDC

Reaction score
i really couldn’t tell you, but something is different about this team’s mentality

I said this in a different thread, but I think the biggest difference is the change in philosophy from Garrett who wanted the team to be all business, act like professionals, RKG, etc. Which resulted cold and disconnected relationships on the team, to one where they embrace each other as family which creates a ride or die mentality.

Plankton

Reaction score
"That's one more for the Bad Guys" - Razor Ramon

nwo-hall.gif

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
No, that was Garrett. :laugh:

Mike McCarthy just came in and said, "Are you tired of getting your %#*$# kicked in the Playoffs? Believe in me, and I'll show you how to be the %#*$# kicker instead."
Meh, that is good, but, still like mine better. But, hell, I think Garrett actually did show videos like in the 90's. lol Dang..