Video: Sounds from the Sidelines vs Tennessee

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I like how Dak was like "you didn't get it up to me" at Biadasz and then said "let it go." Didn't sound like he was letting it go. Lol. Then later when Biadasz was injured, he was like "love you (now that you're out of the game and the other Center gets me the ball correctly)." You're not fooling anyone, Prescott. ;)

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like how Dak was like "you didn't get it up to me" at Biadasz and then said "let it go." Didn't sound like he was letting it go. Lol. Then later when Biadasz was injured, he was like "love you (now that you're out of the game and the other Center gets me the ball correctly)." You're not fooling anyone, Prescott. ;)
:laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Was great seeing everybody propping up Hendershot after his interception. Even Jason Peters was over there building the guy back up. He was such a great addition to this team.

I love the way these guys build each other up. Schultz to Fergie on the sideline was awesome, then Peters whispered encouragement in his ear too. Awesome stuff!

You snuck in right before me. ;)

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I love how the other TE's and Peters come to support Hendershot after he missed his catch and it got intercepted. Dalton was especially encouraging him. Glad to see it!!

Was great seeing everybody propping up Hendershot after his interception. Even Jason Peters was over there building the guy back up. He was such a great addition to this team.

I love the way these guys build each other up. Schultz to Fergie on the sideline was awesome, then Peters whispered encouragement in his ear too. Awesome stuff!
38dyxn.png

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
..dude, did ya go bin diving or something? .;).. >>>Thanks..>>>