Video: Sounds From The Sidelines - Week 9 - DAL at NYG

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
LVE looks like he has ZERO movement in his neck. I’m thinking he’s out a little longer.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I personally thought that was the funniest thing to watch. That means they were loose.

Agree 100%. Do people really not understand that the football players on our team are human beings? FF is a HUGE thing in North America. Millions and millions of people play it. These guys are young and most probably have played it before, and they probably get asked about it A LOT. Jeesh, sports fans are truly something else.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Agree 100%. Do people really not understand that the football players on our team are human beings? FF is a HUGE thing in North America. Millions and millions of people play it. These guys are young and most probably have played it before, and they probably get asked about it A LOT. Jeesh, sports fans are truly something else.
The way alot of fans talk about players on here helps me understand the mindset.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Players taking about fantasy football during the damn game .
Un freaking believable :(

Lol... It's inevitable. At least it was Jaylon talking about his sister AFTER a TD.. and Amari discussing crazy demands on social media. I thought it was lighthearted. Guys play a physically and mentally taxing gladiator sport. They're gonna have a little fun in the process.

Reactions: BAT