Sour grapes over officiating

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes, there were some bad calls and yes they admitted the ridiculous personal foul call but I certainly didn't walk away from that heartbreaking loss using officiating as an excuse or blame.

aria

Reaction score
Yes, there were some bad calls and yes they admitted the ridiculous personal foul call but I certainly didn't walk away from that heartbreaking loss using officiating as an excuse or blame.
You must not have got the memo that the entire NFL, specifically Goodell and the officials, are against the Cowboys and didn't want us to get to the Super Bowl because they like losing ratings and money.

Just to solidify this theory I'd like to remind you of our playoff game against Detroit when the conspiring officials threw a PI flag against us (which was clearly PI and would have given Detroit a 1st down and probable FG for the win) but they picked up the flag. The same play they also forgot to flag Dez for running out on the field with his helmet off and was arguing with officials. Yeah, they have our number!

They most definitely screwed us by not throwing the PI flag when the official was looking right at Adams as his jersey was pulled down around his shoulder pad. Instead of a GB first down, they had to punt inside their own 10 and we actually got points off that.

Yup, the officials cost us the game. They have and always will be against us.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You must not have got the memo that the entire NFL, specifically Goodell and the officials, are against the Cowboys and didn't want us to get to the Super Bowl because they like losing ratings and money.

Just to solidify this theory I'd like to remind you of our playoff game against Detroit when the conspiring officials threw a PI flag against us (which was clearly PI and would have given Detroit a 1st down and probable FG for the win) but they picked up the flag. The same play they also forgot to flag Dez for running out on the field with his helmet off and was arguing with officials. Yeah, they have our number!

They most definitely screwed us by not throwing the PI flag when the official was looking right at Adams as his jersey was pulled down around his shoulder pad. Instead of a GB first down, they had to punt inside their own 10 and we actually got points off that.

Yup, the officials cost us the game. They have and always will be against us.

:bow:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Anyone that doubts the NFL's agenda didn't watch the SB

ATL stopped NE 3 straight times on 3rd down and 3 straight times got a ticky tack off the ball holding call for a first down....this was after ATL took a 14 pt lead

The football gods would not be mocked though and ATL got the Pick 6 to go up 21-0

kevm3

Reaction score
Why should players should have to overcompensate for incompetant, if not outright crooked refs, despite the refs getting paid a hefty salary? It's amazing how everyone is expected to perform at a high level except the officiating crew.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Anyone that doubts the NFL's agenda didn't watch the SB

ATL stopped NE 3 straight times on 3rd down and 3 straight times got a ticky tack off the ball holding call for a first down....this was after ATL took a 14 pt lead

The football gods would not be mocked though and ATL got the Pick 6 to go up 21-0

yea, I know Goodell was relishing the thought of giving Brady the trophy after deflategate

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
yea, I know Goodell was relishing the thought of giving Brady the trophy after deflategate
they wanted a close game........duh

Goodell has 40m reasons not to give a crap about who he hands the trophy to

They didn't want a 21-0 game before Gaga even appeared

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you really believe there are agendas or a fix on why do you even watch the games ? Unless you view it like wrestling. You certainly can't take the league seriously.

Your basically saying that the NFL is "fake" football.

haleyrules

Reaction score
The officiating has always been poor. Go to any other Team site and the complaints are exactly the same. There is a logic to it. We all have to blame something for a loss. The officials are the easiest target.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The officiating has always been poor. Go to any other Team site and the complaints are exactly the same. There is a logic to it. We all have to blame something for a loss. The officials are the easiest target.
I have no issue with placing blame which there is plenty to go around within our organization but to whine over officiating or an agenda by the league is very paranoid with no substance to support.