News: Source: Not looking good for Tyron tonight

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Have Fleming play inside leverage, and a TE chip Jordan.
Or have Zeke on that side of Dak to either chip him, or just help out.
Anything is better than their game plan against Atlanta last season: leave Chaz Green on an island and have him getting beat over and over again to kill drives.

JayFord

Reaction score
Cowboys fan 101
As soon as they list any of our players as questionable just go ahead and assume they arent playing

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Serious question ... did Fleming allow a sack last week?

Fleming had a bad 1st half, but he settled down for the 2nd half. He was also told that he was going to start the day of the game. This week, he has been practicing with the firsts and will know he is starting. Hopefully he holds up against Cameron Jordan.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Actually this begs the question, who you trust most as Tyron replacement tonight? Fleming or Connor Williams. After all, tackle is Connor's natural position and he IS available. Hell if he can halfway hold his own, we may have our future LT already.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Not saying we are rolling over for this game but I think they are looking ahead at the final run. He may be active and if Fleming is sinking he may come in.

Carson

Reaction score
Fleming had a bad 1st half, but he settled down for the 2nd half. He was also told that he was going to start the day of the game. This week, he has been practicing with the firsts and will know he is starting. Hopefully he holds up against Cameron Jordan.

Appreciate it!! Didn’t want to speak on something I didn’t know anything about haha

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke and the TE's better bring their A-game in the blocking scheme tonight.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Save him for Philly use Fleming and Williams combo to fend off Cwake pass rush...

glimmerman

Reaction score
Actually this begs the question, who you trust most as Tyron replacement tonight? Fleming or Connor Williams. After all, tackle is Connor's natural position and he IS available. Hell if he can halfway hold his own, we may have our future LT already.
Maybe why we drafted him and have been playing him next to him. Everyone has begged to have him and Collins switch.

erod

Reaction score
Tyron Smith and Sean Lee are scheduled to be back for Philadelphia.

Let Fleming have tonight.

erod

Reaction score
The Saints are missing their left tackle, too. Dallas needs to get over it and play.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Maybe why we drafted him and have been playing him next to him. Everyone has begged to have him and Collins switch.

Just me but I'm at least using some practice time Tyron is out and Connor is sitting to see what we have in Connor as a LT. IF he can hold his own in practice against DLaw, that's good enough for me.