South of the border mock draft (4 rounds)

ceerrece

Reaction score
All of the players selected were official visitors. I didn't select any CB since Dallas only invite Ramsey and Hargreaves, both were gone when Dallas picks.

1.- Bosa and mark my words: he will be a Pro Bowler (I prefer Ramsey but he will be taken by SD)
2.- Kenny Clark, DT UCLA
3.- Rashard Higgings, WR, Colorado St.
4.- Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi St.
4.- Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA

egn22

Reaction score
Why would you prefer Ramsey if you're guaranteeing Bosa will be a Pro Bowl DE?

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Very close to my last mock. I had Miller instead of Higgins and Kelvin Taylor instead of Perkins. I like Miller more than Higgins, but Perkins more than Taylor. (Just assumed he'd be gone.)

ceerrece

Reaction score
If you are mocking Prescott because you think that's who we will take, I get it.

If you actually want Prescott then I am concerned.

Personally, I prefer Brissett or Driskel but our front office seems to be in love with Prescott.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Reading that Perkins will be long gone by the fourth.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yuck. If we're going to go with two defensive linemen, we need to come back with cornerback in the third.

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
Personally, I prefer Brissett or Driskel but our front office seems to be in love with Prescott.

I hate Driskel. I don't get why he's even in the draftable conversation, honestly. He was a bad college QB. As a Gator fan I had so much hope for him when he was recruited, but he sucked. I mean, I guess he's big, fast, and has a solid arm. But if that doesn't keep you from getting benched by a 5'11' 195 pound true freshman, what's it going to do for you in the pros?

ceerrece

Reaction score
I hate Driskel. I don't get why he's even in the draftable conversation, honestly. He was a bad college QB. As a Gator fan I had so much hope for him when he was recruited, but he sucked. I mean, I guess he's big, fast, and has a solid arm. But if that doesn't keep you from getting benched by a 5'11' 195 pound true freshman, what's it going to do for you in the pros?

We don't know, there are no guarantees.