SpaceX

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is anyone else looking forward to the launch tomorrow? This is the first step in commercial space flight and a pretty big deal. NASA astronauts going into space on a private spacecraft......I can’t wait to watch.

Being born and raised near the space center outside Houston, It kind of became mundane about NASA but glad to be excited again. This is a very important mission for future endeavors :thumbup:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Is anyone else looking forward to the launch tomorrow? This is the first step in commercial space flight and a pretty big deal. NASA astronauts going into space on a private spacecraft......I can’t wait to watch.

Being born and raised near the space center outside Houston, It kind of became mundane about NASA but glad to be excited again. This is a very important mission for future endeavors :thumbup:

Yes!

nobody

Reaction score
I'm excited by it, but I'm not going to watch it. My son is beyond excited and going to watch the stream of it's launch live.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ugh, launch scrubbed due to weather. They will have to reschedule.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully the mission will get underway successfully soon. However I do not know how I will feel after the mission is over and they return home only to discover a planet of apes.

hehe!